lkml.org
[lkml] [2006] [Feb] [17] [last100]
/

17 Feb 2006

[New] [PATCH 1/6]net:Allow 32 bit socket ioctl in 64 bit kernelShaun Pereira
[New] [PATCH 2/6]net:socket timestamp 32 bit handler for 64 bit kernelShaun Pereira
[New] [PATCH 3/6]x25:ioctl conversion 32 bit user to 64 bit kernelShaun Pereira
[New] [PATCH 4/6]x25:Fix kernel error message 64 bit kernelShaun Pereira
[New] [PATCH 5/6]x25:Allow ITU-T DTE facilities for x25Shaun Pereira
[New] [PATCH 6/6]x25:dte facilities 32 64 ioctl conversionShaun Pereira
Re: [PATCH] Generic is_compat_task helperAndrew Morton
[New] why do we have wall_jiffies?Paul Mackerras
Re: [PATCH] Generic is_compat_task helperPaul Mackerras
Re: [PATCH] Generic is_compat_task helperStephen Rothwell
[New] Assertion fails with ata_piix and libata on ibm thinkpad t43 when ..."Brandon J. Lewis"
Re: Problems with sound on latest kernels.Adam Belay
[New] [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from number to symlink [1/2] ...KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
Re: Robust futexesPaul Jackson
[New] [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from number to symlink [2/2] ...KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
[New] [RFC:PATCH 1/4] autofs4 - nameidata needs to be up to date for fo ...Ian Kent
[New] [RFC:PATCH 0/4] autofs4 - add direct mount functionality to autofsIan Kent
[New] [RFC:PATCH 2/4] autofs4 - add v5 follow_link mount trigger methodIan Kent
[New] [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communicationsIan Kent
[New] [RFC:PATCH 3/4] autofs4 - add v5 expire logicIan Kent
Re: [PATCH] Generic is_compat_task helper"David S. Miller"
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Andrew Morton
Re: Robust futexesRusty Russell
[New] [PATCH] autofs4 - change AUTOFS_TYP_* AUTOFS_TYPE_*Ian Kent
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Andrew Morton
Re: [patch 2/4] s390: fix preempt_count of idle thread with cpu h ...Heiko Carstens
Re: Robust futexesPaul Jackson
Re: [smartmontools-support]Re: WD 400GB SATA Drive In Constant Sm ..."Michael Mansour"
Re: RFC: more documentation in source filesMartin Waitz
Issue in using more number of devices with BFS setup in AS4"Srikanth Venkataraman"
[New] PTRACE_SETOPTIONS documentantion?Heiko Carstens
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Grant Grundler
[New] Re: [PATCH] User-configurable HDIO_GETGEO for dm volumes"Seewer Philippe"
[New] host_driver: Unknown symbol tcp_protocol"George P Nychis"
[New] Re: [patch] i386: fix singlestepping though a syscallChuck Ebbert
Re: LibPATA code issues / 2.6.15.4Jeff Garzik
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Chris Wedgwood
Re: [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communic ...Andrew Morton
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Helge Hafting
Re: Fix IDE locking error."Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Helge Hafting
Re: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1Avi Kivity
Re: [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communic ...Ian Kent
Re: 2.6.16-rc3-git5: drivers/acpi/osl.c:57:38: empty filename in ...Martin_MOKREJŠ
Re: Robust futexesIngo Molnar
Re: 2.6.16-rc3-git7 build failure if sysfs disabledJesper Juhl
[New] Linux on iPodEmmanuel Fleury
Re: [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communic ...Andrew Morton
Re: host_driver: Unknown symbol tcp_protocolArjan van de Ven
Re: [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communic ...Ian Kent
[New] 2.6.16-rc3 - sata_mv - Assertion failed!Sander
Re: [patch 0/6] lightweight robust futexes: -V3Ingo Molnar
Re: Problems with SB Live using 2.6.15.3Daniel Drake
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Martin Mares
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
Re: Problems with SB Live using 2.6.15.3John covici
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualization(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: [RFC:PATCH 4/4] autofs4 - add new packet type for v5 communic ...Ian Kent
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualization(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: [PATCH] deprecate the tasklist_lock exportChristoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH] deprecate the tasklist_lock exportChristoph Hellwig
[New] [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Con Kolivas
[New] [PATCH] register sysfs device for lp devices"Bernhard R. Link"
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportAndrey Panin
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualizationHerbert Poetzl
Re: [BUG] kernel 2.6.15.4: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!"Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
Re: MTD for buffered IOBodo Eggert
Re: suspend console gone ?"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [patch 0/6] lightweight robust futexes: -V3Ingo Molnar
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Martin Mares
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Matthias Andree
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualization(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: [PATCH] deprecate the tasklist_lock exportSteven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH v2] Provide an interface for getting the current tick ...Roman Zippel
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualizationHerbert Poetzl
Re: [lm-sensors] [HWMON] Add LM82 support"Jean Delvare"
Re: Severe problem with e1000 driver in 2.4.31/32 (at least)Stephan von Krawczynski
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Matthias Andree
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Matthias Andree
Re: [HWMON] Add LM82 supportNick Warne
[patch] timer-irq-driven soft-watchdog, cleanupsIngo Molnar
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualization(Eric W. Biederman)
[New] [2.6 patch] show "SN Devices" menu only if CONFIG_SGI_SNAdrian Bunk
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
[New] [PATCH: 001/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (pgdat allocation)Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 000/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2.Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 005/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2.(pgdat alloc ca ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 004/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (pgdat alloc c ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 006/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2.(create sysfs f ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 003/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (Wait table an ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 008/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2(NODE_DATA array ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 010/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2(find node id vi ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 007/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2.(create sysfs f ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 012/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2 (allow -EEXIST ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 011/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2 (Register start ...Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 009/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2 (pgdat link insert)Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH: 002/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (changing to _ ...Yasunori Goto
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)sean
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualizationHubertus Franke
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Martin Mares
[New] [patch 2.6.16-rc3-mm1] Task Throttling V9MIke Galbraith
[New] [PATCH] sym53c8xx_2: Add bios_param to sym_glue.c"Seewer Philippe"
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Matthew Wilcox
Re: [PATCH] Generic is_compat_task helperKyle McMartin
[New] [PATCH 0/7] Reducing fragmentation using zones v5Mel Gorman
[PATCH 1/7] Add __GFP_EASYRCLM flag and update callersMel Gorman
[PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeMel Gorman
[PATCH 5/7] At boot, determine what zone memory will hot-add toMel Gorman
[PATCH 2/7] Create the ZONE_EASYRCLM zoneMel Gorman
[PATCH 3/7] x86 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeMel Gorman
Re: [ck] [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Kevin Radloff
[PATCH 7/7] Add documentation for extra boot parametersMel Gorman
[PATCH 6/7] Allow HugeTLB allocations to use ZONE_EASYRCLMMel Gorman
Re: Fix IDE locking error.Alan Cox
Re: [ck] [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Con Kolivas
Re: [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Con Kolivas
[New] ANNOUNCE: new DHCP client for linux 2.6.xStefan Rompf
Re: [PATCH] sym53c8xx_2: Add bios_param to sym_glue.cMatthew Wilcox
[Resend] [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Con Kolivas
Re: [PATCH] sym53c8xx_2: Add bios_param to sym_glue.c"Seewer Philippe"
Re: [SOLVED] Trap flag handling change in 2.6.10-bk5 broke Kylix ...Paulo Marques
Re: [patch] timer-irq-driven soft-watchdog, cleanups"Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
[New] [PATCH] Keys: Fix key quota management on key allocationDavid Howells
Re: Fix IDE locking error."Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
Re: [ck] [PATCH] mm: implement swap prefetching (v26)Kevin Radloff
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualization"Serge E. Hallyn"
[New] [PATCH] Keys: Replace duplicate non-updateable keys rather than f ...David Howells
Re: LibPATA code issues / 2.6.15.4Mark Lord
Re: LibPATA code issues / 2.6.15.4Justin Piszcz
Re: [patch] hrtimer: round up relative start time on low-res archesRoman Zippel
[New] [PATCH] Keys: Deal properly with strnlen_user()David Howells
[New] [PATCH] add __force tag to fb_readb, etc.Atsushi Nemoto
[New] kernel BUG at fs/locks.c:1932!Fermin Molina
Re: [PATCH] User-configurable HDIO_GETGEO for dm volumesAlasdair G Kergon
Re: [patch] i386: fix singlestepping though a syscallPaulo Marques
Re: [dm-devel] Re: [PATCH] User-configurable HDIO_GETGEO for dm v ...Alasdair G Kergon
Re: [2.6 patch] show "SN Devices" menu only if CONFIG_SGI_SNJes Sorensen
Re: Fix IDE locking error.Alan Cox
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH: 001/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (pgdat all ...Dave Hansen
[New] glibc side of the robust mutex patchUlrich Drepper
[New] [PATCH 0/2] RCU updatesDipankar Sarma
Re: Fix IDE locking error."Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: Robust futexesDaniel Walker
Re: [PATCH 2/2] fix file countingDipankar Sarma
Re: [PATCH: 003/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (Wait tabl ...Dave Hansen
Re: [PATCH: 005/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2.(pgdat allo ...Dave Hansen
Re: [PATCH: 004/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (pgdat all ...Dave Hansen
Re: [2.6 patch] make INPUT a boolJan Engelhardt
[New] [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] Code comments update in NFSGoldwyn Rodrigues
Re: [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from number to symlink [1 ...Dave Hansen
Re: [PATCH trivial] Fix "value computed not used" warningsJan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH] add __force tag to fb_readb, etc.Al Viro
Re: [PATCH 1/2] rcu batch tuningDipankar Sarma
[New] [PATCH 1/2] pcnet32: Introduce basic AT 2700/01 FTX support"Seewer Philippe"
[New] [PATCH 2/2] pcnet32: PHY selection support"Seewer Philippe"
[New] Separate Initramfs dependency on initrd (and therefore ramdisks)Kris Shannon
Re: Robust futexesDarren Hart
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Grant Grundler
Re: [PATCH: 001/012] Memory hotplug for new nodes v.2. (pgdat all ...Andi Kleen
Re: Add LM82 support"Jordan Crouse"
Re: Problems with sound on latest kernels.Lz
Re: [2.6 patch] show "SN Devices" menu only if CONFIG_SGI_SNAdrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH] add __force tag to fb_readb, etc.Atsushi Nemoto
Re: [2.6 patch] make INPUT a boolAdrian Bunk
Re: pid_t range questionJan Engelhardt
Re: kernel oops: trying to mount a corrupted xfs partition (2.6.1 ...Jan Engelhardt
[New] C/H/S from user space"linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
Re: [PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeDave Hansen
Re: C/H/S from user space"Jeff V. Merkey"
Re: [PATCH] register sysfs device for lp devicesStephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH 2/2] pcnet32: PHY selection supportAdam Kropelin
[New] [PATCH 0/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md)"Jun'ichi Nomura"
[PATCH 1/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md common)"Jun'ichi Nomura"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)"D. Hazelton"
[PATCH 2/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm)"Jun'ichi Nomura"
[PATCH 3/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (md)"Jun'ichi Nomura"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Matthias Andree
[New] need help/guide to convert 2.6 module to 2.4"George P Nychis"
Re: [PATCH 1/2] pcnet32: Introduce basic AT 2700/01 FTX supportDon Fry
Re: Add LM82 supportJean Delvare
[New] [PATCH] convert sighand_cache to use SLAB_DESTROY_BY_RCUOleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH 1/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md co ...Alasdair G Kergon
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)"D. Hazelton"
[New] [PATCH] gdth.c: Adjustment for notifier-chain updateAlan Stern
Re: why do we have wall_jiffies?john stultz
Re: [PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeMel Gorman
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Chris Wedgwood
[New] [PATCH] remove set_pgdir leftoversChristoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeDave Hansen
Re: [PATCH] convert sighand_cache to use SLAB_DESTROY_BY_RCUHugh Dickins
Re: [PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeMel Gorman
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Ernst Herzberg
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Ernst Herzberg
Re: [PATCH 0/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md)Alasdair G Kergon
[New] RE: Problems with MSI-X on ia64"Luck, Tony"
Re: [patch] timer-irq-driven soft-watchdog, cleanupsIngo Molnar
Re: Problems with sound on latest kernels.Adam Belay
Re: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1Johannes Stezenbach
Re: [patch 1/5] MMC OMAP driverCarlos Aguiar
Re: [PATCH 2/2] pcnet32: PHY selection support"Seewer Philippe"
Re: C/H/S from user spacePhillip Susi
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportRussell King
Re: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1Arjan van de Ven
Re: C/H/S from user space"linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Grant Grundler
Re: [patch 1/5] MMC OMAP driverRussell King
Re: [PATCH] deprecate the tasklist_lock exportAdrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH 1/2] pcnet32: Introduce basic AT 2700/01 FTX support"Seewer Philippe"
Re: [patch] timer-irq-driven soft-watchdog, cleanupsIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportRussell King
Re: Problems with sound on latest kernels.Lz
Re: Problems with MSI-X on ia64Roland Dreier
[New] [patch] i386 need to pass virtual address to smp_read_mpc()Daniel Yeisley
Re: C/H/S from user spaceNick Warne
[New] Re: C/H/S from user space"Seewer Philippe"
[New] Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards support"Kilau, Scott"
Re: [patch] i386 need to pass virtual address to smp_read_mpc()Andi Kleen
Re: [PATCH 1/2] rcu batch tuningDipankar Sarma
Re: C/H/S from user space"linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
Re: [patch 0/6] lightweight robust futexes: -V3Paul Jackson
Re: [patch] i386 need to pass virtual address to smp_read_mpc()Andi Kleen
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Bill Davidsen
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Christoph Hellwig
[New] [PATCH] fix overflow in inode.cRik van Riel
Re: C/H/S from user spacePhillip Susi
[New] *** Announcement: dmraid 1.0.0.rc10 ***Heinz Mauelshagen
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Andrew Morton
Re: pid_t range questionDavid Lang
Re: C/H/S from user space"linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
[New] [git patches] net driver fixesJeff Garzik
Re: C/H/S from user space"Jeff V. Merkey"
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportRussell King
Re: C/H/S from user space"Jeff V. Merkey"
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportPaul Fulghum
Re: [PATCH 4/7] ppc64 - Specify amount of kernel memory at boot timeJoel Schopp
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Bill Davidsen
[New] Free Hardware: Compaq RA4100 with drives, and Compaq 64-bit PCI 6 ...C Shore
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportRussell King
Re: (pspace,pid) vs true pid virtualizationHerbert Poetzl
Re: pid_t range question(Eric W. Biederman)
[New] [git patches] libata fixesJeff Garzik
[New] kbuild:Sam Ravnborg
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportPaul Fulghum
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
[New] [patch] i386: another possible singlestep fixChuck Ebbert
Re: [patch 0/5] lightweight robust futexes: -V1Daniel Jacobowitz
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Ernst Herzberg
Re: [patch] i386: another possible singlestep fixLinus Torvalds
Re: 2.6.16-rc3 macromedia flash regression...Andrew Morton
Re: [patch] timer-irq-driven soft-watchdog, cleanups"Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz"
Re: C/H/S from user spacePhillip Susi
Re: [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from number to symlink [1 ...Greg KH
[New] Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards support linux@horizon ...
[New] Linux 2.6.16-rc4Linus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportRussell King
kbuild: Section mismatch warningsSam Ravnborg
Re: [BUG] kernel 2.6.15.4: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!Lee Revell
Re: 2.6.16 serious consequences / GPL_EXPORT_SYMBOL / USB drivers ...Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] SIIG 8-port serial boards supportPaul Fulghum
2.6.16-rc4: known regressionsAdrian Bunk
Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc4Nigel Cunningham
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsAdrian Bunk
[New] [PATCH]console:UTF-8 mode compatibility fixesAdam Tla/lka
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsSam Ravnborg
[New] TKIP: replay detected: WTF?Mark Lord
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)"D. Hazelton"
Re: [patch 0/6] lightweight robust futexes: -V3 - Why in userspace?Andrew James Wade
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsAdrian Bunk
[New] [swsusp] not enough memoryRichard Mittendorfer
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)"D. Hazelton"
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsGreg KH
Re: [swsusp] not enough memoryNigel Cunningham
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsNicholas Miell
[New] oops during boot of 2.6.16-rc3-git7 on AMD64Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
[New] [PATCH] mm: Implement swap prefetching v27Con Kolivas
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Greg KH
Re: sysfs-related oops during module unload (2.6.16-rc2)Greg KH
Re: [swsusp] not enough memoryRichard Mittendorfer
Re: [swsusp] not enough memoryNigel Cunningham
Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc3James Bottomley
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsDavid Brownell
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsDmitry Torokhov
[New] [PATCH 00/22] [RFC] IBM eHCA InfiniBand adapter driverRoland Dreier
[PATCH 09/22] ehca classesRoland Dreier
[PATCH 01/22] Add powerpc-specific clear_cacheline(), which just ...Roland Dreier
[PATCH 02/22] Firmware interface code for IB device.Roland Dreier
[PATCH 11/22] ehca event queuesRoland Dreier
[PATCH 13/22] HCA query functionsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 19/22] ehca memory regionsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 15/22] ehca queue pair handlingRoland Dreier
[PATCH 08/22] Generic ehca headersRoland Dreier
[PATCH 17/22] Special QP functionsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 06/22] Queue handlingRoland Dreier
Re: [swsusp] not enough memoryNigel Cunningham
[PATCH 22/22] ehca Makefile/Kconfig changesRoland Dreier
[PATCH 16/22] ehca post send/receive and poll CQRoland Dreier
[PATCH 21/22] ehca main fileRoland Dreier
Re: [PATCH 1/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md co ..."Jun'ichi Nomura"
Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc3Greg KH
[PATCH 18/22] ehca address vectors, multicast groups, protection ...Roland Dreier
[PATCH 20/22] ehca userspace verbsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 04/22] OF adapter probingRoland Dreier
Re: [PATCH] User-configurable HDIO_GETGEO for dm volumes"Darrick J. Wong"
[PATCH 05/22] HW register abstractionsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 12/22] ehca low-level verbsRoland Dreier
[PATCH 14/22] ehca completion queue handlingRoland Dreier
[PATCH 03/22] pHype specific stuffRoland Dreier
[New] [PATCHSET] Time: Generic Timeofday Subsystem (v B19)john stultz
[PATCH 07/22] Hypercall definitionsRoland Dreier
Re: kbuild: Section mismatch warningsGreg KH
[New] [RFC][PATCH] Time: Experimental improved ntp error accounting for ...john stultz
Re: [PATCH 0/3] sysfs representation of stacked devices (dm/md)"Jun'ichi Nomura"
Re: [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from number to symlink [1 ...Kamezawa Hiroyuki
Re: need help/guide to convert 2.6 module to 2.4Lee Revell
[New] PROBLEM: no support for agp on via pt880ultra (2.6.15)Rafal Zawadzki
Re: [swsusp] not enough memoryRichard Mittendorfer
[New] kjournald keeps reference to namespaceHerbert Poetzl
Re: [PATCH] register sysfs device for lp devicesGreg KH
Re: [PATCH 04/22] OF adapter probingGreg KH
Re: kjournald keeps reference to namespaceAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 02/22] Firmware interface code for IB device.Greg KH
[New] [PATCH 0/5] Fix device suspend/resumePatrick Mochel
[New] [PATCH 1/5] [pm] Fix locking of device suspend/resume functionsPatrick Mochel
Re: [PATCH] convert sighand_cache to use SLAB_DESTROY_BY_RCU"Paul E. McKenney"
[New] [PATCH 5/5] [pci pm] Make pci_choose_state() use the real device ...Patrick Mochel
[New] [PATCH 4/5] [pm] Minor updates to core suspend/resume functionsPatrick Mochel
Re: [PATCH 02/22] Firmware interface code for IB device.Roland Dreier
[New] [PATCH 2/5] [pm] Add state field to pm_message_t (to hold actual ...Patrick Mochel
[New] [PATCH 3/5] [pm] Respect the actual device power states in sysfs ...Patrick Mochel
Re: [PATCH 2/2] fix kill_proc_info() vs fork() theoretical race"Paul E. McKenney"
Re: need help/guide to convert 2.6 module to 2.4"George P Nychis"
Re: Linux 2.6.16-rc3Roland Dreier
Re: HG kernel repo (was: Re: 2.6.16-rc2-mm1 patches don't apply)Paul Jackson
Re: Re[2]: 2.6.16 serious consequences / GPL_EXPORT_SYMBOL / USB ...Lee Revell
Re: kjournald keeps reference to namespaceHerbert Poetzl
Re: C/H/S from user spaceMarcin Dalecki
Re: [Lhms-devel] Re: [PATCH] change memoryX->phys_device from num ...KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki
[New] Work From Home! 2000 dol p'r week!dollarcrew
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.260 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans