    SubjectRe: Packet writing issue on
    iSteve wrote:
    > Any plans or time estimation to support variable packet size?
    > BTW, can I currently work with packet writing if I only have a CDR? I know it
    > technically is possible, I've seen it done (not on Linux though), but I wonder
    > if it is possible with current codebase.

    I've been working on this area lately and thought about implementing
    such support, but I am still not even sure it can really be done, short
    of hacking the udf filesystem to hell so it understands and issues
    commands to burn the variable length packets.

    How did you format the existing disc? What does cdrwtool -i show? My
    guess is that you formatted this disc in windows or something and this
    disc isn't using packet mode at all, but rather has been formatted for
    mount rainier mode, in which case, you don't need pktcdvd at all to
    write to it.

      Last update: 2006-02-11 21:12    [W:0.018 / U:8.596 seconds]