lkml.org
[lkml] [2006] [Feb] [1] [last100]
/

1 Feb 2006

Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Albert Cahalan
[GIT PATCH 06/18] grip: fix crash when accessing deviceDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 02/18] psmouse: set name for Genius miceDmitry Torokhov
[New] [GIT PATCH 00/18] Input updates for 2.6.16-rc1Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 08/18] db9: fix possible crash with Saturn gamepadsDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 05/18] Make needlessly global code staticDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 07/18] grip: handle errors from input_register_device()Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 03/18] iforce: do not return ENOMEM upon successful al ...Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 04/18] mousedev: fix memory leakDmitry Torokhov
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Kurt Wall
[GIT PATCH 01/18] NSLU2 beeper driverDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 17/18] iforce - fix detection of USB devicesDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 18/18] hiddev: fix off-by-one for num_values in uref_m ...Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 09/18] db9: handle errors from input_register_device()Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 12/18] gamecon: fix crash when accessing deviceDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 15/18] tmdc: handle errors from input_register_device()Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 13/18] gamecon: handle errors from input_register_device()Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 10/18] sidewinder: fix an oopsDmitry Torokhov
[New] [RFC] Poor Network Performance with e1000 on 2.6.14.3Ashutosh Naik
Re: patch to make 2.4.32 work on i486 againWilly Tarreau
Re: ocf-linux-20051110 - Asynchronous Crypto support for linuxDavid McCullough
[New] Re: + update-mm-acx-driver-to-version-0331.patch added to -mm treeArjan van de Ven
Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitDave Jones
[GIT PATCH 16/18] a3d: convert to dynamic input_dev allocationDmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 14/18] turbografx: handle errors from input_register_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
[GIT PATCH 11/18] sidewinder: handle errors from input_register_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
[New] ***NEW HIRING IN BIG COMPANY, MANAGER VACANCY"Helixgroup Inc."
Re: [PATCH 6/11] LED: Add LED device support for the zaurus corgi ...Greg KH
[New] [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenKnut Petersen
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenTrond Myklebust
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenKnut Petersen
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenTrond Myklebust
[New] Purpose of MMC_DATA_MULTI?Pierre Ossman
[New] Issue in linuxkavitha s
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenKnut Petersen
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersGene Heskett
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4: ACX=y, ACX_USB=n compile errorDenis Vlasenko
[New] Linux Issuekavitha s
Re: GPIO device class driverKumar Gala
Re: GPIO device class driverRobert Schwebel
Re: + update-mm-acx-driver-to-version-0331.patch added to -mm treeDenis Vlasenko
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenKnut Petersen
Re: RFC [patch 13/34] PID Virtualization Define new task_pid api(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: [GIT PATCH] PCI patches for 2.6.16-rc1Junio C Hamano
Re: Linux IssueAndre Bender
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Pekka Enberg
[New] RFC: Compact Flash True IDE Mode DriverKumar Gala
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMHans Reiser
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2 [ was: Re: CD writing in fu ...Tejun Heo
Re: kernel panic 2.6.15Pekka Enberg
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2jerome lacoste
Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitMatthew Garrett
[New] Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitChuck Ebbert
[New]sarat
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm3Nick Piggin
Re: GPIO device class driverIvan Korzakow
Re: [2.6 patch] ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS related cleanupsArmin Schindler
Re: [PATCH 6/11] LED: Add LED device support for the zaurus corgi ...Richard Purdie
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm3Andrew Morton
[New] [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeJes Sorensen
[patch 01/44] ia64: use cpu_set() instead of __set_bit()Akinobu Mita
[New] [patch 00/44] generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 43/44] ntfs: remove generic_ffs()Akinobu Mita
[patch 38/44] x86_64: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 37/44] v850: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 36/44] sparc64: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 40/44] update include/asm-generic/bitops.hAkinobu Mita
[patch 39/44] xtensa: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 42/44] ia64: make partial_page.bitmap an unsigned longAkinobu Mita
[patch 41/44] make thread_info.flags an unsigned longAkinobu Mita
[patch 44/44] remove unused generic bitops in include/linux/bitops.hAkinobu Mita
[patch 35/44] sparc: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
Re: [patch 14/44] generic hweight{64,32,16,8}()Andi Kleen
[patch 26/44] m32r: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 27/44] m68k: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 30/44] parisc: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 28/44] m68knommu: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 32/44] s390: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 29/44] mips: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 33/44] sh: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 31/44] powerpc: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 34/44] sh64: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 05/44] generic {,test_and_}{set,clear,change}_bit()Akinobu Mita
[patch 25/44] ia64: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 15/44] generic ext2_{set,clear,test,find_first_zero,find_n ...Akinobu Mita
[patch 18/44] alpha: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 19/44] arm: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 20/44] arm26: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 21/44] cris: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 14/44] generic hweight{64,32,16,8}()Akinobu Mita
[patch 17/44] generic minix_{test,set,test_and_clear,test,find_fi ...Akinobu Mita
[patch 22/44] frv: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 23/44] h8300: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
Re: [PATCH] [CM4000,CM4040] Add device class bits to enable udev ...Harald Welte
[New] select(outfd) times out after send(outfd) returns ECONNRESET. bug?Frank van Maarseveen
[patch 24/44] i386: use generic bitopsAkinobu Mita
[patch 03/44] cris: remove unnecessary local_irq_restore()Akinobu Mita
[patch 12/44] generic sched_find_first_bit()Akinobu Mita
[patch 07/44] generic __ffs()Akinobu Mita
[patch 04/44] use non atomic operations for minix_*_bit() and ext ...Akinobu Mita
[patch 06/44] generic __{,test_and_}{set,clear,change}_bit() and ...Akinobu Mita
[PATCH] [SMP] __GENERIC_PER_CPU changesEric Dumazet
[patch 08/44] generic ffz()Akinobu Mita
[patch 09/44] generic fls()Akinobu Mita
[patch 11/44] generic find_{next,first}{,_zero}_bit()Akinobu Mita
[patch 13/44] generic ffs()Akinobu Mita
[patch 10/44] generic fls64()Akinobu Mita
[patch 02/44] parisc: add ()-pair in __ffz() macroAkinobu Mita
[patch 16/44] generic ext2_{set,clear}_bit_atomic()Akinobu Mita
Re: [patch 14/44] generic hweight{64,32,16,8}()Michael Tokarev
Re: Purpose of MMC_DATA_MULTI?Russell King
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Russell King
Re: Purpose of MMC_DATA_MULTI?Pierre Ossman
Re: [PATCH/RFC] Shared page tablesNick Piggin
Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...Andrew Walrond
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Andrew Morton
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersRogier Wolff
Re: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?Sander
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Andrew Morton
Re: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?Sander
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?Sander
Re: [patch 3/5] MMC OMAP driverRussell King
Re: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Erik Slagter
Re: patch to make 2.4.32 work on i486 againMikael Pettersson
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeBartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
[PATCH 1/2] Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Thomas Renninger
[New] got itsarat
[PATCH 2/2] Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Thomas Renninger
[New] [patch] simplify audit_free() lockingIngo Molnar
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeJes Sorensen
Re: [lock validator] inet6_destroy_sock(): soft-safe -> soft-unsa ...Herbert Xu
Re: [2.6 patch] ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS related cleanupsAdrian Bunk
Re: [patch 14/44] generic hweight{64,32,16,8}()Andi Kleen
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeJeremy Higdon
[New] [RFC] Backward compatibility and WAN netdev configurationKrzysztof Halasa
Re: got itPekka Enberg
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Thomas Renninger
Re: more cfq spinlock badnessJens Axboe
Re: [2.6 patch] ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS related cleanupsArmin Schindler
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeBartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [lock validator] inet6_destroy_sock(): soft-safe -> soft-unsa ...Ingo Molnar
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeJeremy Higdon
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeBartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [patch 15/44] generic ext2_{set,clear,test,find_first_zero,fi ...Roman Zippel
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Rene Herman
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeJeremy Higdon
[New] [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.Nigel Cunningham
[ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hNigel Cunningham
[ 06/10] [Suspend2] Get/put module reference.Nigel Cunningham
[ 04/10] [Suspend2] Module initialise/cleanup.Nigel Cunningham
[ 02/10] [Suspend2] Module (de)registration.Nigel Cunningham
[ 07/10] [Suspend2] Header storage for modules.Nigel Cunningham
[ 05/10] [Suspend2] Get next module.Nigel Cunningham
[ 03/10] [Suspend2] Move module to the tail of lists.Nigel Cunningham
[ 09/10] [Suspend2] Append module debug info to a buffer.Nigel Cunningham
[ 08/10] [Suspend2] Find a module given its nameNigel Cunningham
[ 10/10] [Suspend2] Memory needed for modules.Nigel Cunningham
root=LABEL= problem [Was: Re: Linux Issue]"Jiri Slaby"
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMVitaly Fertman
[New] Re: ISDN warningKarsten Keil
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMEdward Shishkin
[New] [PATCH 1/3] s390: dasd extended error reporting module.Heiko Carstens
[New] [PATCH 2/3] s390: avoid usage of 'new' in header files.Heiko Carstens
[New] [PATCH 3/3] s390: timer interface visibility.Heiko Carstens
Re: [BUG] debugfs: hard link count wrongHeiko Carstens
Re: + cpufreq-_ppc-frequency-change-issues-freq-already-lowered-b ...Thomas Renninger
Re: [RFC] Poor Network Performance with e1000 on 2.6.14.3Ashutosh Naik
[New] [ALSA PATCH] Sync with ALSA CVSJaroslav Kysela
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Jon Agirre
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hPekka Enberg
Re: pthread_mutex_unlock (was Re: sched_yield() makes OpenLDAP slow)Nick Piggin
[New] [PATCH] extract-ikconfig: use mktemp(1)Alexey Dobriyan
[New] [Patch:001/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2. (generic code)Yasunori Goto
[New] [Patch:000/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2.Yasunori Goto
Re: [ 02/10] [Suspend2] Module (de)registration.Pekka Enberg
[New] [Patch:004/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2. (For i386)Yasunori Goto
[New] [Patch:002/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2. (for ia64)Yasunori Goto
Re: [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.Pekka Enberg
[New] [Patch:003/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2. (for x86_64)Yasunori Goto
[New] [PATCH] extract-ikconfig: be sure binoffset exists before extractingAlexey Dobriyan
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeBartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: [patch 1/5] MMC OMAP driverRussell King
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hNigel Cunningham
Re: [ 02/10] [Suspend2] Module (de)registration.Nigel Cunningham
Re: [ 00/10] [Suspend2] Modules support.Nigel Cunningham
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hPekka Enberg
Re: [PATCH][2/2] kprobe: kprobe-booster against 2.6.16-rc1 for i386Masami Hiramatsu
Re: [PATCH] kretprobe: kretprobe-booster against 2.6.16-rc1 for i386Masami Hiramatsu
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
[New] [PATCH] extract-ikconfig: don't use --long-optionsAlexey Dobriyan
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: Sparc: Kernel 2.6.13 to 2.6.15-rc2 bug when running X11"J.O. Aho"
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [lock validator] inet6_destroy_sock(): soft-safe -> soft-unsa ...Ingo Molnar
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Aritz Bastida
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ..."linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Al Boldi
[New] Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...Al Boldi
Re: GPL V3 -- PLEA FOR SANITYTheodore Ts'o
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Aritz Bastida
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersRene Herman
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: [Patch:000/004] Unify pxm_to_node id ver.2.Andy Whitcroft
Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...Jamie Lokier
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
RE: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?"Roger Heflin"
Re: [patch] SGIIOC4 limit request sizeBartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2 [ was: Re: CD writing in fu ...Joerg Schilling
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ..."linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Greg KH
RE: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()"Chen, Kenneth W"
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Joerg Schilling
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAM(Bernd Eckenfels)
Re: [RFC] Backward compatibility and WAN netdev configuration(Marco d'Itri)
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
[New] Unable to handle kernel paging request in 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Lee Schermerhorn
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAM(Bernd Eckenfels)
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Matthias Andree
[New] [PATCH -mm] vgacon printk scrolling fix"Jiri Slaby"
Re: Recursive chmod/chown OOM kills box with 32MB RAMDenis Vlasenko
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
[OT] Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright Holders"Georg C. F. Greve"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Aritz Bastida
Re: [PATCH] serial: Add spin_lock_init() in 8250 early_serial_set ..."George G. Davis"
[New] [PATCH] usbcore: fix compile error with CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND=nAlan Stern
Re: TIOCCONS security revisitedJan Engelhardt
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2 [ was: Re: CD writing in fu ...Jan Engelhardt
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersKarim Yaghmour
Re: [PATCH] Mark CONFIG_UFS_FS_WRITE as BROKENEvgeniy Dushistov
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Bernd Petrovitsch
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH] serial: Add spin_lock_init() in 8250 early_serial_set ...Atsushi Nemoto
Re: [PATCH] usbcore: fix compile error with CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND=nDavid Brownell
Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitDave Jones
Re: Issue in linuxJesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH] vgacon: Add support for soft scrollbackJan Engelhardt
[New] [PATCH] 2.6 Altix : more ioc3 cleanupsPat Gefre
Re: [PATCH 10/11] LED: Add IDE disk activity LED triggerJan Engelhardt
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Dave Jones
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?Bill Davidsen
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: root=LABEL= problem [Was: Re: Linux Issue]Jan Engelhardt
Re: more cfq spinlock badnessDave Jones
Re: root=LABEL= problem [Was: Re: Linux Issue]Bernd Petrovitsch
Re: Right way to configure a driver? (sysfs, ioctl, proc, configf ...Jan Engelhardt
Re: + cpufreq-_ppc-frequency-change-issues-freq-already-lowered-b ...Dave Jones
Re: root=LABEL= problem [Was: Re: Linux Issue]Jan Engelhardt
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersKarim Yaghmour
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Nick Piggin
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Pekka Enberg
[New] Broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+)"Vladimir B. Savkin"
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Jan Engelhardt
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Pekka Enberg
Re: RFC [patch 13/34] PID Virtualization Define new task_pid apiGreg
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Joerg Schilling
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Joerg Schilling
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Dave Jones
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenTrond Myklebust
Re: RFC [patch 13/34] PID Virtualization Define new task_pid apiDave Hansen
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2 [ was: Re: CD writing in fu ...Joerg Schilling
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Joerg Schilling
Re: RFC [patch 13/34] PID Virtualization Define new task_pid api(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: [PATCH] serial: Add spin_lock_init() in 8250 early_serial_set ..."George G. Davis"
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Matthias Andree
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Joerg Schilling
[New] Re: pthread_mutex_unlock (was Re: sched_yield() makes OpenLDAP slow)Lee Schermerhorn
Re: 2.6.16rc1-git4 slab corruption.Pekka Enberg
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.h'"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Tony Lindgren
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Ingo Molnar
Re: TIOCCONS security revisitedOlaf Dabrunz
[New] [PATCH] VFS: Ensure LOOKUP_CONTINUE flag is preserved by link_pat ...Trond Myklebust
Re: root=LABEL= problem [Was: Re: Linux Issue]sean
Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...(Lennart Sorensen)
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Kyle Moffett
[New] [PATCH] sysctl initialization of zone_reclaim_modeStephen Hemminger
[New] Re: [PATCH] PCI: restore 2 missing pci idsJeff Garzik
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Christoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH] sysctl initialization of zone_reclaim_modeLinus Torvalds
[New] [GIT] NFS and RPC client fixesTrond Myklebust
RE: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()"Chen, Kenneth W"
Re: [PATCH 2/3] s390: avoid usage of 'new' in header files.Christoph Hellwig
[New] RE: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7"Brown, Len"
[New] RE: [patch 41/44] make thread_info.flags an unsigned long"Luck, Tony"
RE: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Erik Slagter
Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...Andrew Walrond
[New] Re: PROBLEM: kernel BUG at mm/rmap.c:486 - kernel 2.6.15-r1Dave Spring
Re: [RFC] VM: I have a dream...(Lennart Sorensen)
[New] [PATCH rc1-mm] simplify exec from init's subthreadOleg Nesterov
[New] [PATCH] choose_new_parent: remove unused arg, sanitize exit_state ...Oleg Nesterov
Re: [PATCH] sysctl initialization of zone_reclaim_modeChristoph Lameter
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Steven Rostedt
Re: [RFC] Backward compatibility and WAN netdev configurationKrzysztof Halasa
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Clark Williams
Re: [RFC] Backward compatibility and WAN netdev configurationStephen Hemminger
Re: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Tony Lindgren
Re: Another Assertion failure in journal_start()Jan Kara
Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitAlan Cox
[New] [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosFlorian Weimer
Re: [OT] 8-port AHCI SATA Controller?Joshua Kugler
Re: [patch -mm4] i386: __init should be __cpuinitAshok Raj
Re: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Joerg Sommrey
Re: [BUG] nfs version 2 brokenKnut Petersen
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Russell King
RE: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()"Chen, Kenneth W"
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Russell King
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Grant Grundler
Re: [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosDave Jones
Re: [patch 1/5] MMC OMAP driverTony Lindgren
Re: [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosFlorian Weimer
[New] Re: [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosAndi Kleen
[New] [PATCH 0/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
[New] RE: [PATCH 0/15] Ubuntu patch sync"Brown, Len"
[PATCH 1/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
[PATCH 2/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
[PATCH 3/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
Re [2]: [PATCH] Mark CONFIG_UFS_FS_WRITE as BROKENEvgeniy Dushistov
[PATCH 4/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
Re: [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosFlorian Weimer
[PATCH 5/5] Infiniband: connection abstraction"Sean Hefty"
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Lee Revell
Re: [lock validator] inet6_destroy_sock(): soft-safe -> soft-unsa ...Herbert Xu
[New] device-mapper log bitset: fix big endian find_next_zero_bitAlasdair G Kergon
[New] 100% cpu usage (kjournald, pdflush) with encrypted disks (dm-crypt)JG
[New] face Systems"Gale"
Re: r8169 driver - no net connection and hang at shutdownAndrew Akehurst
[New] [patch] acpiphp: add new bus to acpiKristen Carlson Accardi
[New] [PATCH] gianfar: Fix sparse warningsKumar Gala
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hNigel Cunningham
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.h'Nigel Cunningham
[New] [patch] acpiphp: add new bus to acpiKristen Carlson Accardi
RE: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()"Chen, Kenneth W"
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hPekka Enberg
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Paul Jakma
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Steven Rostedt
Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)Ian Kester-Haney
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Clark Williams
Re: 100% cpu usage (kjournald, pdflush) with encrypted disks (dm- ...Gunter Ohrner
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Grant Grundler
Re: TIOCCONS security revisitedJulian Bradfield
[New] CONFIG_K8_NUMA x86_64 no-memory node bugJohn Blackwood
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersLinus Torvalds
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Steven Rostedt
Re: [GIT PATCH] PCI patches for 2.6.16-rc1(Linas Vepstas)
Re: [PATCH ] VMSPLIT config options (with default config fixed)Herbert Poetzl
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersLinus Torvalds
[New] missing symbols on ppc64 in -git5Dave Jones
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Clark Williams
Re: [GIT PATCH] PCI patches for 2.6.16-rc1Linus Torvalds
[New] Adding devices to /proc/bus/pci/devices with 2.6 kernelJohn Klingler
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Anton Altaparmakov
Re: CONFIG_K8_NUMA x86_64 no-memory node bugAndi Kleen
Re: [PATCH] AMD64: fix mce_cpu_quirks typosAndi Kleen
RE: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright Holders"David Schwartz"
Re: [ 01/10] [Suspend2] kernel/power/modules.hNigel Cunningham
Re: [PATCH] serial: Add spin_lock_init() in 8250 early_serial_set ...Russell King
[New] missing license tag in intermodule.Dave Jones
Re: Broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+)Tejun Heo
[New] [PCI] Optional pre-fetchable memory registers"Jordan Crouse"
Re: Broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+)"Vladimir B. Savkin"
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersKarim Yaghmour
Re: [PATCH 09/11] kbuild: drop vmlinux dependency from 'make install'Keith Owens
[New] [patch] acpiphp: handle dock stationsKristen Carlson Accardi
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersRene Herman
Re: Broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+)Tejun Heo
[New] All Adobe software at Super Discountz Packz ( Ref: insightful )"Van Platt"
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4Keith Owens
Re: TIOCCONS security revisitedOlaf Dabrunz
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersLinus Torvalds
[New] RE: powernow-k8: out of sync on Athlon64 x2 3800+"shin, jacob"
Re: [PATCH 1/12] generic *_bit()Grant Grundler
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersAlan Cox
Re: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright HoldersAlan Cox
[New] [PATCH 1/2]: PowerPC/PCI Hotplug build break(Linas Vepstas)
[New] [PATCH 2/2]: PowerPC/PCI Hotplug build break(Linas Vepstas)
Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2Kurt Wall
[New] [PATCH] xquad_portio fix declaration missmatchAndy Whitcroft
Re: Liyitec PS/2 touch panel driver [PATCH]Shaun Jackman
Re: Liyitec PS/2 touch panel driver [PATCH]Shaun Jackman
Re: Liyitec PS/2 touch panel driver [PATCH]Shaun Jackman
Re: PROBLEM: kernel bug at net/core/net-sysfs.c:434 - kernel 2.6. ...Adrian Bunk
RE: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright Holders"David Schwartz"
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Steven Rostedt
Re: PROBLEM: kernel BUG at mm/rmap.c:486 - kernel 2.6.15-r1Ken MacFerrin
[New] 2.6.16-rc1-mm4 i386 atomic operations broken on SMP (in modules a ...Neil Brown
Re: 2.6.15-rt16Steven Rostedt
[New] [PATCHSET] Time: Generic Timeofday Subsystem (v B18)john stultz
Re: [PATCH] serial: Add spin_lock_init() in 8250 early_serial_set ..."George G. Davis"
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Peter Williams
[New] 8250 serial console fixes -- issueKumar Gala
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4 i386 atomic operations broken on SMP (in modul ..."J.A. Magallon"
Re: LED: Add IDE disk activity LED triggerAdrian Bunk
[New] RE: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7"Brown, Len"
Re: [patch 41/44] make thread_info.flags an unsigned long(Akinobu Mita)
Re: missing license tag in intermodule.Adrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Peter Williams
Re: 8250 serial console fixes -- issueAlan Cox
RE: [PATCH] amd76x_pm: C3 powersaving for AMD K7Alan Cox
Re: 2.6.16-rc1-mm4 i386 atomic operations broken on SMP (in modul ...Neil Brown
[New] [PATCH] fix cpu hotplugAnton Blanchard
[New] re: Discover this stock"Hallie Norton"
Re: [PATCH] fix cpu hotplugAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Steven Rostedt
[New] Re: Broken sata (VIA) on Asus A8V (kernel 2.6.14+)kenneth topp
[PATCH] EDAC printk() cleanupDave Peterson
Re: [PATCH] Avoid moving tasks when a schedule can be made.Peter Williams
Re: [PATCH] rcu: undeclared variable used in documentation"Paul E. McKenney"
[New] [RFC PATCH] crc generation fix for EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(Ram Pai)
Re: [PATCH rc1-mm] simplify exec from init's subthread(Eric W. Biederman)
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.759 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans