SubjectRe: why are some of my patches being credited to other "authors"?
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> i'm far more interested in at least knowing what happens to patches
> once they enter the system, so i can plan on what kind of cleanup i
> can work on next.

The maintainers handle this differently. If you don't get feedback nor
see your patch appearing in the maintainer's repo after a while, just ask
what happened or repost your patch (with a [resend] flag or a respective
note below the patch description).
--
Stefan Richter