SubjectRe: [git pull] Input patches for 2.6.19
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> > > b/drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c | 7
> > > b/drivers/usb/input/hid-input.c | 4
> > > b/drivers/usb/input/hid.h | 1
> > OK, this is going to break the merge from Greg's tree of generic HID
> > layer, which was planned for today.
> > The merge will probably emit a large .rej files, due to the large blocks
> > of code being moved around, but it seems that most of the changes which
> > would conflict with the merge could be trivially solved by hand.
> Hmm, I thought that git would take care of resolving the merge
> conflict but it was 2AM thought and obviously not a smart one. Sorry.

No problem, someone would have to do the merge anyway, either me, you or
Greg, so I did it :)

I have been asked by Andrew to wait a few more hours after all the patches
he has pending for upstream have been processed. In approximately 5 hours
or so I am going to check mainline, make sure that my patches apply
cleanly on top of that, and push them to Greg again and we'll see.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs