SubjectRe: why are some of my patches being credited to other "authors"?
On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 02:09:20PM +0900, Paul Mundt wrote:
> trivial@kernel.org exists to handle the rest of the bits, where Adrian
> has a tendency to queue up many trivial and related patches at once, and
> sending out pull requests at a time where it will be less disruptive to
> the rest of development. You might be better off simply CC'ing trivial@
> on these patch submissions and routinely checking the trivial git tree to
> see whether they've been queued or not.

Checking the tree won't help since it's only different from Linus' tree
in the few hours between me asking Linus to pull and Linus actually
pulling.

Patches to trivial@kernel.org simply go into a mail folder, and I'm
going through this during the two week merge window.

cu
Adrian

"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed