    SubjectRE: [LinuxBIOS] #57: libusb host program for PLX NET20DC debug device
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Greg KH [mailto:gregkh@suse.de]

    >I can do that in about 15 minutes if you give me the device ids for the
    >usb debug device that you wish to have.

    >Or you can also use the generic usb-serial driver today just fine with
    >no modification. Have you had a problem with using that option?

    We are talking about using USB debug device/EHCI debug port in LinuxBIOS
    in legacy free PC.
    Because one AM2+MCP55 MB doesn't have serial port.

    I guess Eric is working on USB debug device/EHCI debug port for
    earlyprintk or printk.

    So we need one client program on host side. So it would great if we
    could use current USB stack for
    the clients on system even without debug port.

    I'm getting one USB debug device cable, and will test generic usb_serial
    driver.

    Thanks

    YH

      Last update: 2006-12-01 20:01    [W:0.026 / U:0.136 seconds]