    SubjectRe: Problems with mounting filesystems from /dev/hdb (kernel
    Jiri Slaby wrote:
    > Phillip: please, so not top-post

    Please stop discouraging top posting. There is no reason to have to
    scroll down through a screen or two of quoted message that you just
    read the original of, before getting to the new subject matter.

    > Jano: please, do not remove Cc people, when replying (i.e. reply to all)
    > There is a proc/mounts here:

    I didn't ask for /proc/mounts, I asked for the output of the mount
    command with no arguments, which prints the contents of /etc/mtab. I
    was thinking that /etc/mtab might show the partitions as mounted even
    though they are not, which could be why mount is complaining.

      Last update: 2006-11-09 18:15    [W:0.021 / U:5.184 seconds]