    Subject[-mm patch 0/4] Atmel SPI driver and related AVR32 changes
    Hi all,

    This series contains a SPI master driver for the Atmel AT32/AT91 SPI
    controller along with a GPIO API for avr32 and a few other changes this
    driver depends on to work.

    I have compile-tested the driver on arm, but someone please verify that
    it works on at91 boards. It should be usable for both at91rm9200 and
    at91sam926x after the necessary platform-specific code is added. David
    sent me some code to do this on at91 once, but I dropped it from the
    patch since I don't think it will work anymore. Please let me know if
    you want med to send those changes as a separate patch anyway.

    The driver has been tested with mtd_dataflash and a LCD panel driver on
    atstk1000 (avr32). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to use it with
    jffs2, as the jffs2 wbuf code BUGs on me with mtd_dataflash (this has
    been reported by several people on linux-mtd, but there doesn't seem to
    be a solution yet.)

    I'd appreciate comments on both the SPI driver itself (big thanks to
    David for all the comments I got so far) and the GPIO API. I think we
    should work towards minimizing the differences between the at32 and
    at91 gpio apis so that we can eliminate a few #ifdefs in the common

      Last update: 2006-11-07 12:45    [W:0.019 / U:0.048 seconds]