    SubjectRe: Faustian Pact between Novell and Microsoft
    On Tuesday 07 November 2006 11:54, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    >Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
    >>On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 09:18 +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
    >>>This is a watershed moment for Linux. It fundamentally changes the
    >>>rules of the game. We're really excited about this deal, and we hope
    >>>you are too.
    >>>(from only make
    >>>it worse, but acquisition? I'd hope not even mickey$oft has enough
    >>>cash for _that_.
    >>And the first point in the list is "patents" ....
    >> Bernd
    >I can see the lights are coming on now for some folks now.

    The 'lights' have been on for quite some time Jeff, but getting our govmnt
    to recognize that is going to take some housecleaning, which I intend to
    do in the ballotbox yet this afternoon.

    Wish us good luck in that endeavor folks.

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author) and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
    message by Gene Heskett are:

      Last update: 2006-11-07 18:55    [W:0.020 / U:15.124 seconds]