    SubjectRe: Faustian Pact between Novell and Microsoft
    On Tuesday 07 November 2006 11:54, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:
    >Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
    >>On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 09:18 +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
    >>[...]
    >>
    >>>This is a watershed moment for Linux. It fundamentally changes the
    >>>rules of the game. We're really excited about this deal, and we hope
    >>>you are too.
    >>>

    >>>(from http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/openletter.html) only make
    >>>it worse, but acquisition? I'd hope not even mickey$oft has enough
    >>>cash for _that_.
    >>
    >>And the first point in the list is "patents" ....
    >>
    >> Bernd
    >
    >I can see the lights are coming on now for some folks now.
    >
    >Jeff

    The 'lights' have been on for quite some time Jeff, but getting our govmnt
    to recognize that is going to take some housecleaning, which I intend to
    do in the ballotbox yet this afternoon.

    Wish us good luck in that endeavor folks.

    --
    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

      Last update: 2006-11-07 18:55    [W:0.030 / U:30.320 seconds]