Looking at rtc-dev.c I don't see a MARJOR number assigned to /dev/rtcN. Seems like
it is dynamically allocated to whatever major number that is free.
Is that the way it is supposed to be? How do I create a static /dev/rtcN in my /dev
directory if the major number isn't fixed?
Maybe I am just missing something, feel free to correct me :)

  Last update: 2006-11-26 12:07    [W:0.069 / U:1.652 seconds]