SubjectRe: [patch -mm] net namespace: empty framework

Dmitry Mishin wrote:

> This patch looks acceptable for us.

good. shall we merge it then ? see comment below.

> BTW, Daniel, we agreed to be based on the Andrey's patchset. I do not see a
> reason, why Cedric force us to make some unnecessary work and move existent
> patchset over his interface.

yeah it's a bit different from andrey's but not that much and it's more in
the spirit of uts and ipc namespace (and user namespace if that reaches the
kernel one day :) so that's why i made the small changes.

It also helping the nsproxy/namespace syscalls to have a similar interface
to manipulate namespaces. who knows, soon we might be able to have a 'struct
namespace' with a ops field to define new namespace types ?

I can also send a empty framework for user namespace ;)

thanks for reacting !

  Last update: 2006-11-22 14:57    [W:0.096 / U:0.660 seconds]