    SubjectRe: [patch -mm] net namespace: empty framework

    Dmitry Mishin wrote:

    > This patch looks acceptable for us.

    good. shall we merge it then ? see comment below.

    > BTW, Daniel, we agreed to be based on the Andrey's patchset. I do not see a
    > reason, why Cedric force us to make some unnecessary work and move existent
    > patchset over his interface.

    yeah it's a bit different from andrey's but not that much and it's more in
    the spirit of uts and ipc namespace (and user namespace if that reaches the
    kernel one day :) so that's why i made the small changes.

    It also helping the nsproxy/namespace syscalls to have a similar interface
    to manipulate namespaces. who knows, soon we might be able to have a 'struct
    namespace' with a ops field to define new namespace types ?

    I can also send a empty framework for user namespace ;)

    thanks for reacting !

      Last update: 2006-11-22 14:57    [W:0.027 / U:1.604 seconds]