SubjectRe: [discuss] Re: 2.6.19-rc5: known regressions (v3)
Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:59:07 +0100
> Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@it.uu.se> wrote:
>
>> Andrew Morton writes:

>> > OK. But from Andi's comments it seems that the NMI watchdog was failing to
>> > resume its operation.
>>
>> It certainly worked when I originally implemented it. If it didn't work
>> that way before 2.6.19-rc1 butchered it then that would have been a bug
>> that should have been fixed.
>
> Oh. OK.
>
> Meanwhile, 2.6.19-rc6 remains unfixed.

Has anyone verified that nmi watchdog works at all in 2.6.19-rc6? I
haven't built a kernel since rc2, other things have been taking my time.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a