    SubjectRe: Majordomo is an obsolete piece of junk and Kernel should not be running it!
    From
    From: Al Viro <viro@ftp.linux.org.uk>
    Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:41:24 +0000
    > On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 08:23:35PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
    >
    > > The bottom line is that you keep booting me off for
    > > minor problems.
    >
    > Such as being an obnoxious luser?

    And now Marc has just successfully gotten Zack Brown also unsubscribed
    and on the ban list at vger.kernel.org too. I just got a few
    screenfulls of the following. Every linux-kernel posting is
    generating this bounce.

    ------------------------------
    Subject: Mail delivery failed : returning message to sender
    From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@bigdog.ctyme.com>
    To: linux-kernel-owner+zbrown=40tumblerings.org-S966586AbWKOFdm@vger.kernel.org
    Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:45:01 -0800
    Auto-Submitted: auto-replied

    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software at Junk Email Filter dot com. If this email was rejected in error, please let us know.

    The message from Trond Myklebust <Trond.Myklebust@netapp.com> was rejected by server bigdog.ctyme.com on Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:45:01 -0800

    A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.

    The following address(es) failed:

    marc-kernel@perkel.com
    (generated from zbrown@tumblerings.org)
    Unrouteable address