    SubjectRe: Majordomo is an obsolete piece of junk and Kernel should not be running it!
    On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 08:23:35PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:

    > This is the only list I get booted from so that makes
    > me think the problem is with the list and not with me.
    > It seems that you are also using 12 year old software
    > as well. Why not get something modern like Mailman
    > like most other lists use and then you don't have to
    > be watching the bounces?
    > The problem is that you are running Majordomo which in
    > it's day was great, but is day has passed.

    Feel free to start your own maillist. And do whatever the bleeding
    fsck you want to do there.

    > The bottom line is that you keep booting me off for
    > minor problems.

    Such as being an obnoxious luser?

    > I would think that you should fix it.

    FWIW, so do I - and I'm amazed by the mildness of corrective
    measures taken so far.

    What Would Simon Do?

      Last update: 2006-11-15 06:45    [W:0.042 / U:4.404 seconds]