    SubjectRe: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Fwd: [Suspend-devel] resume not working on acer ferrari 4005 with radeonfb enabled
    Date
    On Tuesday 14 November 2006 00:08, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
    > On Monday, 13 November 2006 23:08, Christian Hoffmann wrote:

    I tried that patch, but the last message I see over netconsole (using tg3) is:
    Suspending console(s)
    and then nothing. Nothing on resume at all :(

    Adding some printks in the radeonfb_pci_suspend and radeonfb_pci_resume
    (radeon_pm.c) didn't help: I don't see them. But I am not a kernel programmer
    at all, so I might do something wrong or in the wrong place.

    Chris

      Last update: 2006-11-14 22:51    [W:0.037 / U:0.224 seconds]