SubjectRe: [linux-usb-devel] error to be returned while suspended
Date
Am Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2006 02:03 schrieb David Brownell:

> That is, the standard model is useless? I think you've made

To be precise a simple implementation of autosuspend is useless.
The idea can be expanded as I wrote if you care to read a bit further.
But still I find the idea to have drawbacks for input devices.

That is not to say that autosuspend is bad in all cases, but there are
unavoidable cases in which it is not optimal, which leads me to conclude
that suspension for a device must remain triggerable from user space.

Regards
Oliver

  Last update: 2006-10-08 09:17    [W:0.103 / U:0.292 seconds]