    SubjectRe: Maybe it's time to fork the GPL License - create the Linux license?
    On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Ivan Dimitrov wrote:

    > If you want to kill linux then fork it.And remember that many people use
    > GNU/Linux because of the ideology and the idea of freedom [snip]

    Ivan makes a good point here. I understand that pragmatism is king in this
    community but it would be a mistake to forget that there are lots of happy
    users out there that care about the idealism too. And it would be a
    mistake to offend those users just to make good on your personal vendetta
    against Richard Stallman.

      Last update: 2006-10-03 23:05    [W:0.025 / U:11.036 seconds]