SubjectRe: [git failure] failure pulling latest Linus tree
Date
On 2006-10-25, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Linus Torvalds wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>>> Known error? git tree corrupted or need for a new version of git?
>>
>> For some reason, the mirroring seems to be really slow or broken to one of
>> the public servers (zeus-pub1). It looks to be affecting gitweb too (ie
>> www1.kernel.org is busted, while www2.kernel.org seems ok)
>>

> For some reason which we haven't been able to track down yet, the recent
> load imposed by FC6 caused zeus1's load to skyrocket, but not zeus2's...
> it's largely a mystery.
>
> HOWEVER, git 1.4.3 seems to have been bad chicken. When we ran it we
> got a neverending stream of segfaults in the logs.

Please, are there more gitweb services of kernel.org's one?

I know this may be stupid as anyone can git clone && etc. But in my
case all i need (mostly) is history and logs (i've started my devel
from patches, and they are mirrored pretty good).

TIA.

#oo'L O o

  Last update: 2006-10-26 07:37    [W:0.030 / U:29.480 seconds]