    SubjectRe: Maybe it's time to fork the GPL License - create the Linux license?
    My thoughts on this was to make the new license backwards compatible
    with GPL2 so that there wouldn't be a change. The main feature of a new
    name is to lose RMS control. From what I can see the FSF is an cult that
    worships RMS who has become a little full of himself and has abandoned
    logic and scientific process. He has no concept of IP at all and wants
    to put GNU in front of everything as if he had personally invented all
    software. He's more like a cat spraying everything to mark it with his
    scent than someone who is contributing in a meaningful way.

    It's late - and I'm on a rant. I suppose it's a metaphor for a divorce
    from RMS. Just getting tired of his bullshit.

      Last update: 2006-10-02 11:25    [W:3.676 / U:2.200 seconds]