SubjectRe: speedstep-centrino: ENODEV

> Looking at the acpidump, looks like BIOS doesn't have this feature
enabled. Can you also make sure you have latest BIOS for the platform
and also, check in BIOS whether there are any options to enable this
feature.

> Thanks,
> Venki

I flashed to bios to latest yesterday, but to no avail. There are no
options remotely connected to this in the setup menu :-(

Now, I don't mean to sound rude but I would like to know what changed,
as speedstep was working well in kernel 2.6.15, so my initial thoughts
contain the word regression. I still thank you for your interest though.

My best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

  Last update: 2006-10-19 20:35    [W:0.050 / U:0.628 seconds]