lkml.org
[lkml] [2006] [Oct] [15] [last100]
/

15 Oct 2006

Re: [PATCH 19-rc2] Fix misc Kconfig typosRandy Dunlap
Re: sky2 (was Re: 2.6.18-mm2)Oleg Verych
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get ...David Brownell
Re: [PATCH 1/7] Char: stallion, use pr_debug macroRichard Knutsson
Re: Major slab mem leak with 2.6.17 / GCC 4.1.1Mike Galbraith
[New][PATCH] x86_64: typo in __assign_irq_vector when update pos for ve ...yhlu
Re: BUG: warning at fs/inotify.c:181 with linux-2.6.18Nick Piggin
Re: [patch 3/3] mm: fault handler to replace nopage and populateNick Piggin
Re: [PATCH] get_user_pages(..., write==1, ...) may return with rea ...Nick Piggin
[New]undefined reference to highest_possible_node_idOlaf Hering
Re: [PATCH 1/7] Char: stallion, use pr_debug macroJiri Slaby
Re: Why aren't partitions limited to fit within the device?Ville Herva
[New]garbled usb storage scsi vendor & model in 2.6.19-rc1Meelis Roos
Re: [PATCH 1/7] Char: stallion, use pr_debug macroRichard Knutsson
Re: [PATCH] [MMC] Use own work queue"pHilipp Zabel"
Re: undefined reference to highest_possible_node_idGeert Uytterhoeven
[New]config TELCLOCKGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: 2.4.x: i386/x86_64 bitops clobberingsJan Kiszka
Re: 2.4.x: i386/x86_64 bitops clobberingsWilly Tarreau
Re: undefined reference to highest_possible_node_idAdrian Bunk
Re: undefined reference to highest_possible_node_idGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksPeter Zijlstra
Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksPeter Zijlstra
Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksNick Piggin
Re: [3/3] 2.6.19-r2: known regressions with patchesJean Delvare
Re: [0/3] 2.6.19-rc2: known regressionsRussell King
Re: [PATCH 08/18] V4L/DVB (4734): Tda826x: fix frontend selection ...Adrian Bunk
Re: [0/3] 2.6.19-rc2: known regressionsAdrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH 1 of 2] Stackfs: Introduce stackfs_copy_{attr,inode}_*Jan Engelhardt
Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksPeter Zijlstra
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setMatthew Wilcox
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setMatthew Wilcox
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAlan Cox
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setMatthew Wilcox
Re: poll problem with PF_PACKET when using PACKET_RX_RINGPatrick McHardy
Re: Driver model.. expel legacy drivers?Alan Cox
Re: Major slab mem leak with 2.6.17 / GCC 4.1.1nmeyers@vestmark ...
Re: SPAM: Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksNick Piggin
[New]Re: + drivers-ide-fix-error-return-bugs-interface.patch added to - ...Alan Cox
[New]feature-removal-schedule obsoletesJiri Slaby
Re: feature-removal-schedule obsoletesJean Delvare
Re: ips: scheduling while atomic in 2.6.18Nick Piggin
Re: Driver model.. expel legacy drivers?Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH] [MMC] Use own work queueRussell King
Re: [PATCH] use %p for pointersJan Engelhardt
Re: SPAM: Re: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksPeter Zijlstra
RRe: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksNick Piggin
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [PATCH] V4L/DVB: potential leak in dvb-bt8xxFlorin Malita
Re: RRe: [patch 6/6] mm: fix pagecache write deadlocksPeter Zijlstra
[New]Re: IDE panic, 2.6.18linux@horizon ...
Re: [PATCH 19-rc2] Fix misc Kconfig typosMatt LaPlante
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [PATCH] V4L/DVB: potential leak in dvb-bt8xxManu Abraham
Re: IDE panic, 2.6.18Wakko Warner
[New]SPIN_LOCK_UNLOCKED, RW_LOCK_UNLOCKED deprecated or not?"Robert P. J. Day"
[New]Driver for usb remote control (pid 13ec, vid 000a)"Marc-Antoine Avon Charreyron"
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [PATCH] V4L/DVB: potential leak in dvb-bt8xxMauro Carvalho Chehab
Re: Major slab mem leak with 2.6.17 / GCC 4.1.1Mike Galbraith
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [PATCH] V4L/DVB: potential leak in dvb-bt8xxManu Abraham
Re: [PATCH] libsas: support NCQ for SATA disksJames Bottomley
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
[New]RE: config TELCLOCK"Gross, Mark"
[PATCH] Re: [PATCH 1 of 2] Stackfs: Introduce stackfs_copy_{attr,i ...Jan Engelhardt
Re: [PATCH 19-rc2] Fix misc Kconfig typosRandy Dunlap
[New]BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0! in sys_close and ext3"Dennis J.A. Bijwaard"
Re: [PATCH] Readability improvement of open_exec()Randy Dunlap
[New]Re: poll problem with PF_PACKET when using PACKET_RX_RINGJoan Raventos
Re: [PATCH 2/2] 2.6.19-rc1-mm1 pktcdvd: bio write congestionJens Axboe
[New][PATCH] close mprotect noexec holeUlrich Drepper
[New][WATCHDOG] v2.6.19 watchdog patches - part 3Wim Van Sebroeck
Re: Bad core files with 2.6.19-rc2Adrian Bunk
Re: [PATCH] libsas: support NCQ for SATA disks"Darrick J. Wong"
Re: [PATCH] close mprotect noexec holeLinus Torvalds
[New][PATCH] make UML copmileUlrich Drepper
Re: [ckrm-tech] [PATCH 0/5] Allow more than PAGESIZE data read in ...Paul Jackson
Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0! in sys_close and ext3Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] close mprotect noexec holeUlrich Drepper
Re: Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setDavid Brownell
privilege levels and kernel moderanjith kumar
Re: ips: scheduling while atomic in 2.6.18Nishanth Aravamudan
re: [PATCH] x86_64: typo in __assign_irq_vector when update pos fo ...yhlu
Re: privilege levels and kernel modebert hubert
Re: Bad core files with 2.6.19-rc2Petr Vandrovec
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
[New]Re: [Bug 7364] nbd dead-lock/panic with 4k stackAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH] close mprotect noexec holeLinus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] libsas: support NCQ for SATA disksLuben Tuikov
Re: [PATCH 2.6.18 RFC] mmc: Add support for mmc v4 wide-bus modesPierre Ossman
[New]uml: fix processor selection to exclude unsupported processors and ...Paolo 'Blaisorblade' Giarrusso
Re: [PATCH 2.6.18 1/1] mmc: Add support for mmc v4 high speed modePierre Ossman
Re: [PATCH] [MMC] Use own work queuePierre Ossman
Re: privilege levels and kernel modeJan Engelhardt
Re: SYS_personality does not work correctly on mips(el)64Aurelien Jarno
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 1/5] remove TxStartThresh and RxEarlyThreshBenjamin Herrenschmidt
Re: SYS_personality does not work correctly on mips(el)64Thiemo Seufer
[New][PATCH 1/4] l2cap endianness annotationsAl Viro
[New][PATCH 2/4] endianness bug: missing cpu_to_le16() in l2capAl Viro
[New][PATCH] bnep endianness annotationsAl Viro
[New][PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeAl Viro
Re: [PATCH] bnep endianness annotationsAl Viro
Re: [PATCH] close mprotect noexec holeUlrich Drepper
Re: SYS_personality does not work correctly on mips(el)64Aurelien Jarno
Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0! in sys_close and ext3"Dennis J.A. Bijwaard"
Re: Bad core files with 2.6.19-rc2Steve Youngs
[New][PATCH 1/2] rfcomm endianness annotationsAl Viro
[New][PATCH 2/2] rfcomm endianness bug: param_mask is little-endian on ...Al Viro
Re: [PATCH 1/5] remove TxStartThresh and RxEarlyThreshAlan Cox
Re: privilege levels and kernel modeAlan Cox
Re: [WATCHDOG] v2.6.19 watchdog patches - part 3Alan Cox
Re: [take19 0/4] kevent: Generic event handling mechanism.Ulrich Drepper
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setDavid Brownell
[New]BUG in 2.6.18.1?Larry Finger
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [take19 1/4] kevent: Core files.Ulrich Drepper
Re: [PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeMarcel Holtmann
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 1/4] l2cap endianness annotationsMarcel Holtmann
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/4] l2cap endianness annotationsAl Viro
Re: Why aren't partitions limited to fit within the device?Neil Brown
Re: [PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeAl Viro
Re: [v4l-dvb-maintainer] Re: [PATCH 08/18] V4L/DVB (4734): Tda826x ...Trent Piepho
Re: BUG in 2.6.18.1?John Richard Moser
[New]2.6.19-rc2 - total hang with libata, CDRW and grip"John Stoffel"
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setPaul Mackerras
Re: Why aren't partitions limited to fit within the device?Neil Brown
Re: [PATCH 1/4] l2cap endianness annotationsAl Viro
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setDavid Brownell
Re: [PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeAl Viro
Re: [PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeAl Viro
Re: [PATCH 4/4] bnep endianness bug: filtering by packet typeAl Viro
Re: [Bulk] Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setDavid Brownell
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setPaul Mackerras
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setAndrew Morton
[New]raw1394 problems galoreGene Heskett
Re: Why aren't partitions limited to fit within the device?Randy Dunlap
Re: Why aren't partitions limited to fit within the device?Wakko Warner
Re: [PATCH 1/5] remove TxStartThresh and RxEarlyThreshValdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
[New]Re: Failed to boot kernel 2.6.19-rc2 due to IBM veth problem.David Gibson
Re: root MD array is still in use upon shutdown possible fixCzigola Gabor
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [PCI] Check that MWI bit really did get setDavid Brownell
[New]Inspiron 6000 and CPU power saving"Michael (Micksa) Slade"
[New][PATCH] generic signal code (small new feature - userspace signal ...Gareth Knight
[New]PROBLEM: Linux-2.6.18 fails to boot"Galanin, Alexandr"
Re: [PATCH] generic signal code (small new feature - userspace sig ...Linus Torvalds
Re: [PATCH] generic signal code (small new feature - userspace sig ...Gareth Knight
Re: [PATCH] hwmon/abituguru: handle sysfs errorsDmitry Torokhov
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.312 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans