SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Online Journaled File System (OJFS) v1.0
On Thu, 12 October 2006 06:09:53 -0700, Online Journaled File System wrote:

> It is a necessary upgrade of the filesystem, in case
> the root directory goes missing and its children are
> orphaned and forcefully moved to lost+found.

Please stop this. Independent of the legal subject, this joke is
off-topic and doesn't help anyone involved.

Judging by his previous comments in the last 1-2 years and stuff he
said to reporters, it is highly likely that Hans Reiser requires
medical treatment and should receive help, not low jokes at the
expense of his illness.

It is not unheard of that programmer have such a problem. If my
assessment is correct, Hans would be the third person that I have
known personally and the other two are perfectly fine again - after
receiving help.

Jörn

--
Good warriors cause others to come to them and do not go to others.
-- Sun Tzu