SubjectRe: Apparent problems with interrupt latency with PCI2PCI bridges (register_serial(): autoconfig failed)
In case anyone else ends up with this problem, here's how it's
resolving...

I've been told that this is a result of PCI interface controller on the
card (a PLX PCI9050) having trouble with PCI bridges. All of the cards
that I have been having trouble with use this interface controller, so
that seems to explain my problems.

--
Michael R. Head <burner@suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt [0x4C9DA1D0]

  Last update: 2006-01-05 18:03    [W:0.038 / U:0.100 seconds]