    SubjectRe: GPL V3 and Linux - Dead Copyright Holders
    Marc Perkel wrote:

    > Linus,
    >
    > For what it's worth, maybe you should run some of these issues past
    > the Electronic Frontier Foundation (eff.org) or Robin Gross at
    > IPJustice.org who might be able to review these issues and help make
    > sure you're doing it right.

    Great advice, however, the EFF are not experts in IP law. I would
    suggest a good firm in Palo Alto, like Rosati, Goodrich and Sonsini,
    they are experts
    in corporate IP law and Corporate law in general. They would know all
    the loopholes people and companies are likely to use. Stay away from these
    freebie Law Groups who are more likely to kiss your butt and tell you
    waht you want to hear rather than what you NEED to hear.

    OSDL should pick up the tab. It will cost around 30K for a good
    analysis from them.

    Jeff

    > -
    > linux-kernel" in

      Last update: 2006-01-31 21:06    [W:4.214 / U:0.460 seconds]