    James Courtier-Dutton <James@superbug.co.uk> wrote:

    > Would you be able to add the appropriate kernel bugzilla numbers?

    As before people from LKML did not like to even talk about these bugs,
    I did stop after sending bug reports to LKML.

    > I think it might also be useful to make a list of all the SCSI commands
    > that cdrecord uses. Including all the vendor specific ones. One could
    > then verify that the Linux kernel is passing them onto the device correctly.

    It is simple to find the SCSI commands that cdrecord by scanning the source (*),
    but this is something that is subject to frequent change in case cdrecord needs
    to add new MMC-4711 commands or in case that I need to add a new vendor unique
    command in order to support special features.

    *) Just grep for "cdb.cmd"

    Jörg

    js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni)