    > Cdrecord is a program that needs to be able to send any SCSI command as
    > it needs to be able to add new vendor unique commands for new drive/feature
    > support.

    On this we do agree, drive vendors seem to add every new feature with a
    vendor code. Some are NOT required to write CD, but some are needed to
    write "better" CDs, for some definition of better which could mean
    faster, more reliable, special modes, etc.

    -bill davidsen (

      Last update: 2006-01-30 22:04    [W:0.020 / U:7.596 seconds]