    SubjectRe: [patch 0/6] 2.6.14.7 -stable review
    On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Willy Tarreau wrote:

    > Greg, there will always be stupid people who don't understand the work
    > of others.

    Hmmm, true, but I wouldn't call them stupid, just a bit ignorant. It's
    incumbent upon us to manage and maintain expectations to fix that problem.

    > I'm very glad that you take care of people who cannot easily upgrade to
    > latest version, and I'm sure that a lot of users are too.

    Me too. I'd never dream of criticizing Greg's efforts. He's done an
    incredible job. I think better defining -stable will make life easier for
    him and help us be more productive.

    ..Chuck..

    --
    http://www.quantumlinux.com
    Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

    "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
    social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR