SubjectRe: random minor benchmark: Re: Copy 20 tarfiles: ext2 vs (reiser4, unixfile) vs (reiser4,cryptcompress)
Jens Axboe wrote:

> So the systime quoted above is basically useless, it doesn't reflect the
>real time spent in the kernel by far. I think you should note that when
>you post these scores, otherwise you're really showing a skewed picture.
He wasn't expecting me to post the benchmark, and I frankly only looked
at the real time and forgot there was a systime in there that needed
cutting out when I posted it. My error, not his. I must say though, the
real time makes me quite happy, especially considering how CPUs are just
going to keep getting faster.