SubjectWORK WITH US.
Date
Goodday,

I represent Ricoh Company Limited Product & Manufacturing (RCL) based
in UNITED KINGDOM. We deal on Colour Multifunctionals,B & W
Multifunctionals,Colour Printers,B & W Printers,wide Format
Copiers,Facsimiles,Digital Duplicators,Scanners Product Related
Solutions....Digital Cameras,DVD+R/RW,35mm Carmeras,Multimedia
Devices, as well as raw materials, etc as a branch of our numerous
services.

We are seeking for a representative in the America and Europe.One who
will act as a medium for our clients in those are as to be reaching
us with their payments and so on. As our representative and payment
officer,you are entitled to 10% of whatever payments made to you
after which we shall direct you as to how to remit the balance to us
via an account which we shall make available to you later.It's upon
this we seek your honest cooperation
and assistance to establish a cordial relationship with our
clients.If you are interested, Please, to facilitate the conclusion
of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by E-mail the
following,

Your full names & Age,
Contact Address,
Occupation & Position held,
Fax/Tel. No.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mr. David coles
Managing Director,
Ricoh Company Limited (RCL)
Ricoh (UK)
Head Office
Atlantic House
Holboru Viaduct, London
ECIA 2FG
Tell:+447023059581
Fax:+449166758307

  Last update: 2006-01-24 14:56    [W:0.071 / U:0.452 seconds]