    SubjectRe: Why the DOS has many ntfs read and write driver,but the linux can't for a long time
    Yaroslav Rastrigin <> wrote:
    > Hi, Eric,
    > On 9 January 2006 11:06, Erik Andersen wrote:
    > > On Mon Jan 09, 2006 at 03:54:24PM +0800, Boxer Gnome wrote:
    > > > and the dos ntfs driver was not released by the MS offical.So,what' wrong?
    > > >
    > > > Somebody who can explain this ?
    > >
    > > Sure, thats easy. You havn't paid Anton and Richard to quit
    > > their jobs to work full time on finishing full linux ntfs
    > > support. It is really quite amazing how many "linux can't do foo"
    > > type problems could be quickly solved by sending large amounts of
    > > money to the right people.
    > Could or would you be so kind to provide at least moderately complete pricelist ? Whom and how much should I pay to have correct support for
    > intel graphics chipset, 2200BG Wi-Fi, complete suspend-to-disk/suspend-to-ram and to get an overall performance boost ?

    A quick grep indicates that you reported zero bugs to this mailing list in

    Please preapre quality bug reports (preferably in less-than-80-column
    emails) and direct them to the relevant maintainers and be prepared to work
    with those maintainers in the resolution of the bugs.

      Last update: 2006-01-10 08:16    [W:0.020 / U:50.864 seconds]