SubjectRe: Potential IPSec DoS/Kernel Panic with 2.6.13
On 9/5/05, Matt LaPlante <laplam@rpi.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, just a guess; since your bug kills networking I'd suspect that
perhaps netconsole is not the best option. Serial console or printer
(if you have one obviously) would probably be better options.
If you can't get netconsole to work even for stuff prior to triggering
the oops, then that's a bit odd. Perhaps if you posted a description
of exactely what it is you are doing someone could point out the
error... Personally I haven't used netconsole for quite a while, so
my memory of how to set it up is a bit rusty, but I don't recall it
being /that/ tricky.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@gmail.com>