    Subject[howto] Kernel hacker's guide to git, updated

    Just updated my KHGtG to include the latest goodies available in
    git-core, the Linux kernel standard SCM tool:

    http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html

    Several changes in git-core have made working with git a lot easier, so
    be sure to re-familiarize yourself with the development process.

    Comments, corrections, and notes of omission welcome. This document
    mainly reflects my typical day-to-day git activities, and may not be
    very applicable outside of kernel work.

    Jeff

      Last update: 2005-09-29 13:05    [W:0.021 / U:30.872 seconds]