Subject[howto] Kernel hacker's guide to git, updated

Just updated my KHGtG to include the latest goodies available in
git-core, the Linux kernel standard SCM tool:

http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html

Several changes in git-core have made working with git a lot easier, so
be sure to re-familiarize yourself with the development process.

Comments, corrections, and notes of omission welcome. This document
mainly reflects my typical day-to-day git activities, and may not be
very applicable outside of kernel work.

Jeff

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans