    SubjectRe: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel
    Hans Reiser writes:
    > Stephen Pollei wrote:
    >

    > >Also note my opinion, doesn't really count if you grep the kernel
    > >sources for pollei, you won't find anything.
    > >

    > Your opinion counts, but lets see what Nikita says before I say
    > anything. Nikita is more expert than I in regards to compiler tricks.

    That sort of guards was useful early in reiser4 debugging, when a lot of
    checks and assertions was added (specifically, because reiser4 has many
    levels of debugging), but I am not sure source code clutter is justified
    now.

    Nikita.

      Last update: 2005-09-21 12:53    [W:0.021 / U:394.344 seconds]