SubjectRe: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel
Hans Reiser writes:
> Stephen Pollei wrote:
> >

> >Also note my opinion, doesn't really count if you grep the kernel
> >sources for pollei, you won't find anything.
> >

> Your opinion counts, but lets see what Nikita says before I say
> anything. Nikita is more expert than I in regards to compiler tricks.

That sort of guards was useful early in reiser4 debugging, when a lot of
checks and assertions was added (specifically, because reiser4 has many
levels of debugging), but I am not sure source code clutter is justified

  Last update: 2005-09-21 12:53    [W:0.120 / U:2.244 seconds]