SubjectRe: [Question] How to understand Clock-Pro algorithm?

Hi:

OOh, the original author here! Thanks a lot.

Let's assume Mn is the total number of non-resident pages in follow
words.

Nod, 'M=Mh+Mc' and 'Mc+Mn' < 2M are always true.

Have this implied that Mn is alway less than M? I think so.

but if "Once the number exceeds M the memory size in number of pages,
we terminted the test period of the cold page pointed to by HAND-test."

If Mn is alway less than M, when we move to HAND-test?

Or, my view have error.

I doublt on this, in fact.

Good luck.

Liyu