    SubjectRe: USB bulk transfer device driver
    Hi Srini,

    It depends what class of USB your driver falls in.
    Linux already has generic classes drivers built into the kernel and if
    your device complies with the standard you should be able to straight
    away using the standard drivers.

    i.e. USB Disk, its a mass storage device which uses bulk transfer. You
    don't have to write any driver for this. Just enable appropriate options
    in the kernel config, rebuild the kernel and attach your disk.

    The disk should appear as a scsi device. (see the kernel boot up
    messages).

    Hope this helps.

    Nazim

    On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 12:23, Srinivas G. wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I want to develop a Linux driver for my USB device which uses "Bulk Transfer" data flow.
    > Can I get a free source code or sample code for this type of driver?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Srinivas G
    >
    > -