lkml.org
[lkml] [2005] [Sep] [15] [last100]
/

15 Sep 2005

Re: [RFC] hippi: change to not use skb private"David S. Miller"
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHARED"Nick Piggin"
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1"David S. Miller"
Re: devfs vs udev FAQ from the other sideMike Bell
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelLee Revell
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1Linus Torvalds
[New] LEELO, TE PUEDE INTERESAR... rafaelramos_1984@yahoo ...
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Bharata B Rao
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #2Lukasz Kosewski
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelMarek W
Re: [PATCH] reorder struct files_structDipankar Sarma
[New] [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 0/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #3Lukasz Kosewski
[New] [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 1/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #3Lukasz Kosewski
[New] [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 2/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #3Lukasz Kosewski
Re: [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 2/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RES ...Lukasz Kosewski
[New] [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 3/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #3Lukasz Kosewski
[New] [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 4/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RESEND #3Lukasz Kosewski
Re: [PATCH] Move GFP_KERNEL use out of line to shrink textDenis Vlasenko
Re: [patch 1/7] s390: default configuration.Andrew Morton
Re: performance-improvement-of-serial-console-via-virtual.patch a ..."Taku Izumi"
[New] IPPPd incoming channel bundling issue."Mahesh"
Re: [PATCH 1/10] UML - _switch_to code consolidationAndrew Morton
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1Jeff Garzik
Re: [PATCH 04/11] hpt366: write the full 4 bytes of ROM address, ...Chris Wright
Re: Pure 64 bootloadersHarald Dunkel
Re: [PATCH] reorder struct files_structEric Dumazet
Re: Automatic Configuration of a Kernel Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
[New] Question about page allocation failureRuben Rubio Rey
Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspacePavel Machek
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
[New] kill useless comment in tipar.cPavel Machek
[New] [Question] Can we release vma that include code when one process ...""
Re: NTP leap second question"Ulrich Windl"
Dmitry Torokhov
[New]Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
[New] swsusp: fix commentsPavel Machek
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Re: subject goes here?Chris White
Re: Question about page allocation failure""
[patch 03/28] Driver core: allow nesting classesDmitry Torokhov
[patch 27/28] Input: convert input handlers to class interfacesDmitry Torokhov
[patch 04/28] Driver core: make parent class define subsystemDmitry Torokhov
[patch 25/28] input core: implement class hierachyDmitry Torokhov
[New] [patch 00/28] RFC/RFT: Input - sysfs integrationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 26/28] input core: remove custom-made hotplug handlerDmitry Torokhov
[patch 22/28] drivers/media: convert to dynamic input_dev allocationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 01/28] I2O: remove class interfaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: subject goes here?Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_dev a ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 19/28] Input: convert sonypi to dynamic input_dev allocationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 02/28] I2O: remove i2o_device_classDmitry Torokhov
[patch 10/28] Input: convert drivers/macintosh to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 20/28] Input: convert driver/input/misc to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 15/28] drivers/input/touchscreen: convert to dynamic input ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH 5/5] remove HAVE_ARCH_CMPXCHGRussell King
[patch 05/28] Driver core: pass interface to class intreface methodsDmitry Torokhov
[patch 24/28] Input: export input_dev data via sysfs attributesDmitry Torokhov
[patch 23/28] Input: show sysfs path in /proc/bus/input/devicesDmitry Torokhov
Re: Quick update on latest Linux kernel performanceHelge Hafting
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspaceNigel Cunningham
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Dmitry Torokhov
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Helge Hafting
Re: [PATCH] Fix commit of ordered data buffersJan Kara
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13.1] Patch for invisible threadsRoland McGrath
[New] 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Bas Vermeulen
[patch 07/28] Input: kill devfs referencesDmitry Torokhov
[patch 06/28] Driver core: send hotplug event before adding class ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 18/28] Input: convert sound/ppc/beep to dynamic input_dev ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 28/28] Input: convert to seq_fileDmitry Torokhov
[patch 08/28] Input: prepare to sysfs integrationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 12/28] Input: convert onetouch to dynamic input_dev allocationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 11/28] Input: convert konicawc to dynamic input_dev allocationDmitry Torokhov
[patch 17/28] Input: convert ucb1x00-ts to dynamic input_dev allo ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH 00/11] -stable reviewAlexander Nyberg
Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspacePavel Machek
[New] best way to access device driver functionsIvan Korzakow
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemIngo Molnar
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Marcel Holtmann
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
Re: [patch 00/28] RFC/RFT: Input - sysfs integrationMarcel Holtmann
Re: best way to access device driver functionsFawad Lateef
[patch 14/28] drivers/input/keyboard: convert to dynamic input_de ...Dmitry Torokhov
[patch 13/28] drivers/input/mouse: convert to dynamic input_dev a ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH] Separate tainted code from panic codeAlexey Dobriyan
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
Re: [patch 1/7] s390: default configuration.Martin Schwidefsky
Re: Bug#328135: kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686-smp: nfs reading proces ...Trond Myklebust
[New] [PATCH 0/3] NO_IDLE_HZ support patchesSrivatsa Vaddagiri
[New] [PATCH 1/3] NO_IDLE_HZ support patches - Fix RCU race conditionSrivatsa Vaddagiri
[New] [PATCH 2/3] NO_IDLE_HZ support patches - add_timer_on needs a checkSrivatsa Vaddagiri
[New] [PATCH 3/3] CONFIG_NO_IDLE_HZ support patches - Scheduler Load ba ...Srivatsa Vaddagiri
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Anton Altaparmakov
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
[New] [RFC 2.6.13.1 1/1] CS5535 AUDIO ALSA driver jayakumar.alsa@gmail ...
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelEmmanuel Fleury
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemIngo Molnar
Re: Bug#328135: kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686-smp: nfs reading proces ...Horms
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelMarek W
Re: [RFC 2.6.13.1 1/1] CS5535 AUDIO ALSA driverDavid Vrabel
Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspaceNigel Cunningham
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Bharata B Rao
Re: [PATCH] reorder struct files_structDipankar Sarma
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemRoman Zippel
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
Re: Bug#328135: kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686-smp: nfs reading proces ...Trond Myklebust
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
Re: [PATCH 1/10] UML - _switch_to code consolidationPavel Machek
Re: Question about page allocation failureNathan Scott
[New] RE: Corrupted file on a copy"David Sanchez"
Re: [Alsa-devel] [RFC 2.6.13.1 1/1] CS5535 AUDIO ALSA driverTakashi Iwai
Re: [PATCH 04/11] hpt366: write the full 4 bytes of ROM address, ...Martin Mares
Re: PCI driverRalph Metzler
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelDavid Lang
Re: [PATCH 04/11] hpt366: write the full 4 bytes of ROM address, ...David Lang
[New] Re: Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6Daniel J Blueman
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelDavid Lang
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
Re: [PATCH] cpuset semaphore depth check optimizeRoman Zippel
Re: [linux-pm] swsusp3: push image reading/writing into userspacePavel Machek
Re: Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6Andreas Steinmetz
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelMasoud Sharbiani
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelRoman Zippel
Re: Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6Daniel J Blueman
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemIngo Molnar
Re: [PATCH] Move GFP_KERNEL use out of line to shrink textPaulo Marques
[New] 2.6.14-rc1 load average calculation broken?Jan Dittmer
Re: Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6Andreas Steinmetz
[New] XFS lockup on 2.6.12-1.1376_FC3smpJoakim Tysseng
[New] COMPILATION BUG"Mark"
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
[New]Serge Goodenko
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelEmmanuel Fleury
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
Re: PCI driver"Antonino A. Daplas"
[New] kernel networking - sys_socketcall() problemSerge Goodenko
Re: best way to access device driver functionsIvan Korzakow
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
Re: [Alsa-devel] [RFC 2.6.13.1 1/1] CS5535 AUDIO ALSA driverjayakumar alsa
[New] Job in UK"Joe Gilliam"
[New] [BUG] signal deliver or scheduler issue.Alex Lyashkov
[New] Good Day"Vladimir Timinski"
Re: Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6Arjan van de Ven
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 load average calculation broken?Jan Dittmer
Re: [PATCH 5/5] remove HAVE_ARCH_CMPXCHGAlan Cox
Re: [PATCH 1/2][FAT] miss-sync issues on sync mount (miss-sync on ...OGAWA Hirofumi
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
[New] RE: kbuild & C++"Budde, Marco"
[New] How to find "Unresolved Symbols""Budde, Marco"
[New] Problem in writing block device driver ....shashank kharche
Re: [Question] Can we release vma that include code when one proc ...Nick Piggin
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1Alan Cox
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
[New] Verify your ebay account.ebay
[New] Problem in writing simple block device driver...shashank kharche
[New] Adaptive read-ahead based on page cache contextWU Fengguang
[New] Problem in writing simple block device driver...shashank kharche
[New] 2.6.14-rc1[-git1] was Re: [PROBLEM] mtrr's not set, 2.6.13Kenneth Parrish
[New] Adaptive read-ahead: benchmarksWU Fengguang
Re: [PATCH 2/2][FAT] miss-sync issues on sync mount (miss-sync on ...OGAWA Hirofumi
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDHugh Dickins
Re: Hugh's alternate page fault scalability approach on 512p AltixPavel Machek
[New] kernel networking - sys_socketcall() problem [upd]Serge Goodenko
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelEmmanuel Fleury
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Marcelo Tosatti
[New] Adaptive read-ahead with look-aheadWU Fengguang
Re: USB mass storage issue in 2.6.13Bill Davidsen
Re: [2.6.14-rc1] sym scsi boot hangJames Bottomley
Re: [PATCH 2/2][FAT] miss-sync issues on sync mount (miss-sync on ..."Machida, Hiroyuki"
Re: [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 3/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RES ...Lukasz Kosewski
Re: [2.6.14-rc1] sym scsi boot hangAlan Stern
Re: How to find "Unresolved Symbols""linux-os \(Dick Johnson\)"
[New] Re: ACPI S3 and ieee1394 don't get alongLukas Hejtmanek
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [patch 00/28] RFC/RFT: Input - sysfs integrationDmitry Torokhov
Re: Adaptive read-ahead: benchmarksPaolo Ornati
Re: Bug#328135: kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686-smp: nfs reading proces ...Marc Horowitz
[New] adding new lsm hooksumesh chandak
Re: adding new lsm hooksEmmanuel Fleury
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Marcel Holtmann
Re: Adaptive read-ahead: benchmarksWU Fengguang
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
[New] [patch] s390: kernel stack corruption.Martin Schwidefsky
Re: PCI driverRolf Eike Beer
Re: adding new lsm hooksumesh chandak
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelNix
Re: [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 3/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RES ...Lukasz Kosewski
Re: [PATCH][MM] rapidio: message interface updatesKumar Gala
Re: [PATCH] Separate tainted code from panic codeRoman Zippel
Re: [patch] s390: kernel stack corruption.Theodore Ts'o
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDLinus Torvalds
Re: adding new lsm hooksEmmanuel Fleury
[New] [patch] Fix up some pm_message_t typesRichard Purdie
Re: RTL8139, the final patch ?OGAWA Hirofumi
Re: [PATCH][MM] rapidio: message interface updatesMatt Porter
Re: Problem booting 2.6.13 on RHEL 4Jason Baron
Re: How to find "Unresolved Symbols"Fawad Lateef
Re: [PATCH] 2.6.13-mm3 ort v.b6 (OOPS Reporting Tool), try2Jesper Juhl
Re: best way to access device driver functionsFawad Lateef
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDAndrea Arcangeli
[New] [PATCH] cdrom: add endian annotationsAlexey Dobriyan
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDLinus Torvalds
Re: HZ questionJoe Bob Spamtest
Re: [PATCH] cdrom: add endian annotationsAl Viro
Re: [RFC] hippi: change to not use skb privateStephen Hemminger
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDAndrea Arcangeli
Re: COMPILATION BUG"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: 2.6 breaks my KVM?"Ray Bryant"
Re: How to find "Unresolved Symbols"Sam Ravnborg
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDLinus Torvalds
Re: [RFC] killing linux/irq.hMatthew Wilcox
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 load average calculation broken?Jan Knutar
Re: [RFC] killing linux/irq.hRussell King
Re: [RFC] killing linux/irq.hChristoph Hellwig
[PATCH 2/2] memory hotplug: make more things staticDave Hansen
[New] [PATCH 1/2] fix mm/Kconfig spellingDave Hansen
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDAndrea Arcangeli
[New] 2.6.14-rc1-git-now still dying in mm/slab - this time line 1849Petr Vandrovec
[New] simple synchronization questions (freeing on rmmod)David Madore
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelDavid Lang
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
Re: [PATCH] reorder struct files_structEric Dumazet
Re: [PATCH] per-task-predictive-write-throttling-1Andrea Arcangeli
Re: [patch 6/7] s390: ipl device.Greg KH
Re: NTP leap second questionKyle Moffett
Re: [patch 2/7] s390: 3270 fullscreen view.Greg KH
Re: 2.6.14-rc1-git-now still dying in mm/slab - this time line 1849Petr Vandrovec
[New] Re: Quick update on latest Linux kernel performanceFelix Oxley
[New] [2.6.14-rc1/sparc54]: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!Tomasz_Kłoczko
Re: [PATCH] cpuset semaphore depth check optimizePaul Jackson
[New] [ANNOUNCE] udev 070 release and change of maintainerGreg KH
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDLinus Torvalds
Re: [2.6.14-rc1] sym scsi boot hangAlan Stern
[New] Re: [NETFILTER]: Use correct type for "ports" module parameterBenjamin LaHaise
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDAndrea Arcangeli
Re: NTP leap second questionAlan Cox
[New] Curiosidades en la red"Boletin Humor Granma"
[New] Re: [Patch] Support UTF-8 scripts"Martin_v._Lwis"
Re: [Patch] Support UTF-8 scripts"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 load average calculation broken?Jan Dittmer
Re: [Patch] Support UTF-8 scripts"Martin_v._Lwis"
Re: PCI driverManu Abraham
[New] [PATCH] Timertop - some improvements (3)Daniel Petrini
[New] 2.6.14-rc1-git1.bz: permission problem?(Danny ter Haar)
[New] Re: Bug#328135: kernel-image-2.6.11-1-686-smp: nfs reading proces ...Nigel Kukard
Re: 2.6.13-mm3 (general protection fault)Dominik Karall
Re: PROBLEM: oops occured by dentry being passed in is NULLTrilight
Re: [patch] s390: kernel stack corruption.Matthias Urlichs
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Vojtech Pavlik
Re: 2.6.14-rc1-git1.bz: permission problem?Rene Scharfe
Re: 2.6.14-rc1-git1.bz: permission problem?(Danny ter Haar)
Re: [PATCH] cpuset semaphore depth check optimizePaul Jackson
Re: [Patch] Support UTF-8 scripts"H. Peter Anvin"
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH][MM] rapidio: message interface updatesAndrew Morton
Re: [RFC][PATCH] SPI subsystemMark Underwood
[New] [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Al Viro
[New] [PATCH] agp: backend: vfree() checking cleanupAlexey Dobriyan
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Bas Vermeulen
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Greg KH
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelChris White
Re: 2.6.13-mm3 (general protection fault)Andrew Morton
Re: 2.6.13-mm3 (general protection fault)Andrew Morton
Re: PROBLEM: oops occured by dentry being passed in is NULLAndrew Morton
Re: New lockless pagecacheAlok kataria
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH 00/11] -stable reviewChris Wright
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1 izvekov@lps ...
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1Benjamin LaHaise
[New] [ACPI] suspend to RAM doesn't workJochen Hein
[New] [ACPI] wrong documentation for /proc/acpi/sleep?Jochen Hein
Re: HZ question Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: [PATCH 1/10] UML - _switch_to code consolidationJeff Dike
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Vojtech Pavlik
Re: [2.6.14-rc1/sparc54]: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!"David S. Miller"
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1Linus Torvalds
Re: HZ questionJesper Juhl
Re: [2.6.14-rc1/sparc54]: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!Jima
Re: Automatic Configuration of a Kernel Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
[New] inotify bug?Lee Revell
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1Eric Dumazet
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelNix
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Dmitry Torokhov
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelAhmad Reza Cheraghi
[New] ipw2200 using old wireless extensionsPierre Ossman
Re: [patch 09/28] Input: convert net/bluetooth to dynamic input_d ...Vojtech Pavlik
Re: [PATCH]: Brown paper bag in fs/file.c?"David S. Miller"
[New] How to avoid "Trying to register duplicated ioctl32 handler""Bagalkote, Sreenivas"
Re: Automatic Configuration of a KernelJesper Juhl
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDDaniel Jacobowitz
RE: ipw2200 using old wireless extensions"Alejandro Bonilla"
Re: "Read my lips: no more merges" - aka Linux 2.6.14-rc1Eric Dumazet
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Anton Altaparmakov
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Linus Torvalds
[New] Re: [PATCH 1/2] fix mm/Kconfig spellingKenneth Parrish
[New] Problems with PS2 mousePiter Punk
Re: Problems with PS2 mouseDmitry Torokhov
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Al Viro
Re: [ACPI] wrong documentation for /proc/acpi/sleep?Len Brown
[New] early printk timings way offJesper Juhl
Re: [ACPI] wrong documentation for /proc/acpi/sleep?Jakub Piotr Clapa
Re: [PATCH][MM] rapidio: message interface updatesMatt Porter
Re: inotify bug?Chris Wright
Re: [RFC][MEGAPATCH] Change __ASSEMBLY__ to __ASSEMBLER__ (define ...Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Al Viro
[New] Machine does not find AT keyboard with 2.6.13.1"Roger Heflin"
Re: ptrace can't be transparent on readonly MAP_SHAREDAndrea Arcangeli
Re: early printk timings way off"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1Alan Cox
Re: early printk timings way offJesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Russell King
Re: [RFC][PATCH] SPI subsystemDavid Brownell
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Bas Vermeulen
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Al Viro
[New] soft lockup disease (2.6.14-rc1, x86_64)"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH] epca iomem annotations + several missing readw()Russell King
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemGeorge Anzinger
Re: early printk timings way off"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: early printk timings way offJesper Juhl
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemThomas Gleixner
Re: early printk timings way off"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1 izvekov@lps ...
Re: early printk timings way offJesper Juhl
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemGeorge Anzinger
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemDaniel Walker
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemGeorge Anzinger
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemThomas Gleixner
Re: [RFC][PATCH] SPI subsystemMark Underwood
[New] .o.cmd files wanted, static analysis"Peter T. Breuer"
[New] Current state of GIT fetch/pull clientsJunio C Hamano
Re: [PATCH] 2.6.13-mm3 ort v.b6 (OOPS Reporting Tool), try2Michal Piotrowski
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1 izvekov@lps ...
Re: .o.cmd files wanted, static analysisKyle Moffett
Re: 2.6.13-rt6, ktimer subsystemGeorge Anzinger
Re: 2.6.14-rc1 - kernel BUG at fs/ntfs/aops.c:403Anton Altaparmakov
[New] pci detection on alpha fails to assign irq to on-board usb deviceIlia Mirkin
[New] [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceGreg KH
[New] RE: [OOPS] hotplugging cpus via /sys/devices/system/cpu/"Li, Shaohua"
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13.1] Patch for invisible threadsSripathi Kodi
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: Current state of GIT fetch/pull clientsJeff Garzik
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceKay Sievers
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: inotify bug?Lee Revell
[New] Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDavid Lang
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceKay Sievers
[New] Fix interface for memory hotplug in 2.6.13-mm3Yasunori Goto
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceKay Sievers
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceKay Sievers
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceKay Sievers
Re: pci detection on alpha fails to assign irq to on-board usb deviceGreg KH
Re: [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 0/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RES ...Jeff Garzik
Re: [PATCH 2.6.14-rc1 1/3] Add disk hotswap support to libata RES ...Jeff Garzik
Re: [RFC] subclasses in sysfs to solve world peaceDmitry Torokhov
Re: New lockless pagecacheNick Piggin
Re: [RFC][PATCH] SPI subsystemDavid Brownell
Re: libata sata_sil broken on 2.6.13.1 izvekov@lps ...
[New] [PATCH]: Another latency histogram cleanupyangyi
Re: [patch 16/28] drivers/usb/input: convert to dynamic input_dev ...Andrew Morton
Re: [patch 16/28] drivers/usb/input: convert to dynamic input_dev ...Dmitry Torokhov
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.223 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans