lkml.org
[lkml] [2005] [Sep] [11] [last100]
/

11 Sep 2005

[New] [PATCH] V4L: Fixup on cx88_dvb for Dvico HDTV5 Gold mchehab@brturbo ...
[New] [PATCH - Resend] V4L: Fixup on cx88_dvb for Dvico HDTV5 GoldMauro Carvalho Chehab
[New] [PATCH - fixed] V4L: Fixup on cx88_dvb for Dvico HDTV5 Gold mchehab@brturbo ...
[New] [PATCH] V4L: Fixup on cx88_dvb for Dvico HDTV5 Gold mchehab@brturbo ...
Re: [PATCH 3/3] nfs: add endian annotationsAl Viro
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13David Lang
[New] new asm-offsets.h patch problems"Luck, Tony"
Re: [GIT PATCH] More PCI patches for 2.6.13Greg KH
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Greg KH
Re: [GIT PATCH] More PCI patches for 2.6.13Alistair John Strachan
Re: [GIT PATCH] More PCI patches for 2.6.13David Woodhouse
Re: NUMA mempolicy /proc code in mainline shouldn't have been mergedAndrew Morton
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Arjan van de Ven
Re: NUMA mempolicy /proc code in mainline shouldn't have been mergedAndi Kleen
Re: sungem driver patch testing..Willy Tarreau
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13 Valdis.Kletnieks@vt ...
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13David Lang
Re: [patch 7/7] uml: retry host close() on EINTRPaolo Ornati
Re: new asm-offsets.h patch problemsSam Ravnborg
Re: [RFC] killing linux/irq.hGeert Uytterhoeven
Re: 2.6.13: Badness in send_IPI_mask_bitmask at arch/i386/kernel/ ...Andrew Morton
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13-rc4 1/1] pci_ids: patch for Intel ICH7RGrant Coady
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeSam Ravnborg
Re: [RFC][PATCH] SPI subsystemMark Underwood
Re: reboot vs poweroffMeelis Roos
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Vojtech Pavlik
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13-rc4 1/1] pci_ids: patch for Intel ICH7RJeff Garzik
Re: reboot vs poweroff(Eric W. Biederman)
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Kalin KOZHUHAROV
Re: [git pull] InfiniBand updatesChristoph Hellwig
Re: SPI redux ... driver model supportMark Underwood
Re: [ANNOUNCE 0/2] Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) support for the Lin ...Christoph Hellwig
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Eyal Lebedinsky
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13 14/14] sas-class: SCSI Host glueChristoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13 14/14] sas-class: SCSI Host glueChristoph Hellwig
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13 5/14] sas-class: sas_discover.c Discover proces ...Christoph Hellwig
[New] [PATCH - Resend] PNPACPI: clean blacklistmatthieu castet
[New] [PATCH - Resend] PNPACPI: only parse device that have CRS methodmatthieu castet
Re: 2.6.13: Badness in send_IPI_mask_bitmask at arch/i386/kernel/ ...Frank van Maarseveen
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13 10/20] aic94xx: aic94xx_reg.c Register accessPavel Machek
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Theodore Ts'o
[New] VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrunk enoughTheodore Ts'o
Re: [2.6-GIT] NTFS: Release 2.1.24.Giuseppe Bilotta
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Bastian Blank
Re: [GIT PATCH] More PCI patches for 2.6.13Pavel Machek
Re: [GIT PATCH] More PCI patches for 2.6.13Pavel Machek
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13CaT
[New] Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13 linux@horizon ...
Re: [patch 7/7] uml: retry host close() on EINTRLinus Torvalds
Re: Pure 64 bootloadersStephen Frost
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Linus Torvalds
Re: sungem driver patch testing..Christoph Hellwig
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Dipankar Sarma
[New] 2.6.13: "via-rhine + link loss + autoneg off" bug is still not fixedDenis Vlasenko
[New] Re: kernel performance problemWalt H
Re: [GIT PATCHES] final kbuild update before fix-only periodDenis Vlasenko
[New] crash upon rmmod aic7xxx (pcmcia)Kasper Peeters
Re: BUG at mm/slab.c:662 - current 2.6.13-git (commit 87fc...) cr ...Petr Vandrovec
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13 14/14] sas-class: SCSI Host glueJames Bottomley
Re: [patch] x86: fix ESP corruption CPU bug (take 2)Stas Sergeev
Re: [GIT PATCHES] final kbuild update before fix-only periodSam Ravnborg
Re: battery status events (RE: Kernel 2.6.13 repeated ACPI events?)Jan De Luyck
Re: Pure 64 bootloadersStefan Smietanowski
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Miguel
[New] Compilation error -- UML on 2.6.13.1kpowerinfinity
Re: crash upon rmmod aic7xxx (pcmcia)Daniel Drake
[New] [PATCH] vm: swap prefetch-5Con Kolivas
[New] RE: new asm-offsets.h patch problems"Luck, Tony"
[New] 2.6.13-ck3Con Kolivas
Re: [git pull] InfiniBand updatesRoland Dreier
Re: Very strange Marvell/Yukon Gigabit NIC networking problemsDaniel Drake
[New] Very strange ACL problemMarc Perkel
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Kyle Moffett
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeAl Viro
[New] What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Peter Osterlund
Re: [PATCH 0/5] SUBCPUSETS: a resource control functionality usin ...Hirokazu Takahashi
[New] PROBLEM: oops occured by dentry being passed in is NULLTrilight
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Linus Torvalds
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
Re: Pure 64 bootloadersJim Gifford
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Jeff Garzik
[New] assertion errors with 2.6.13-git10Ralf Hildebrandt
Re: [patch 13/14] x86_64: Use common functions in cluster and phy ...Zwane Mwaikambo
[New] [PATCH 1/5] Fix bogus BUG_ON in pktcdvdPeter Osterlund
[PATCH 2/5] pktcdvd documentation updatePeter Osterlund
[PATCH 3/5] pktcdvd: More accurate I/O accountingPeter Osterlund
[PATCH 4/5] Use kcalloc and kzalloc in pktcdvdPeter Osterlund
[PATCH 5/5] pktcdvd: BUG_ON cleanupsPeter Osterlund
Re: [PATCH - Resend] PNPACPI: only parse device that have CRS methodMeelis Roos
[New] [1/3] Add 4GB DMA32 zone"Andi Kleen"
[New] [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64"Andi Kleen"
[New] [3/3] Use the DMA32 zone for dma_alloc_coherent()/pci_alloc_cons ..."Andi Kleen"
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeSam Ravnborg
Re: 2.6.13-mm2"Rafael J. Wysocki"
Re: [PATCH - Resend] PNPACPI: only parse device that have CRS methodmatthieu castet
Re: sungem driver patch testing..Linus Torvalds
[New] [PATCH] Remove unnecessary check_region references in commentsPeter Osterlund
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Miguel
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Greg KH
Re: [GIT PATCH] Remove devfs from 2.6.13Greg KH
Re: [PATCH] Fix allnoconfig build with gcc4Mika Kukkonen
[New] [PATCH] use add_taint() for setting tainted bit flags"Randy.Dunlap"
[New] [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inlinedonate
Re: PCI bug in 2.6.13Linus Torvalds
Re: Very strange Marvell/Yukon Gigabit NIC networking problemsKalin KOZHUHAROV
[New] [PATCH] Fix allnoconfig compile with gcc 4 (take 2) mikukkon@iki ...
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inlineKyle Moffett
Re: [PATCH] use add_taint() for setting tainted bit flagsAlexey Dobriyan
Re: sungem driver patch testing.."David S. Miller"
Re: crash upon rmmod aic7xxx (pcmcia)Daniel Drake
[New] Re: Universal method to start a script at bootBrad Tilley
Re: [PATCH - Resend] PNPACPI: only parse device that have CRS methodMeelis Roos
Re: Pure 64 bootloaders"David S. Miller"
Re: sungem driver patch testing..Pascal Schmidt
Re: Pure 64 bootloaders"David S. Miller"
Re: assertion errors with 2.6.13-git10"David S. Miller"
Re: sungem driver patch testing..Linus Torvalds
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Sam Ravnborg
[New] A blowjob series from GuustavoAngelita Dillard
Re: sungem driver patch testing.."David S. Miller"
Re: sungem driver patch testing.."David S. Miller"
[New] pluto2 patchMichal Semler
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
Re: crash upon rmmod aic7xxx (pcmcia)Kasper Peeters
[New] Elimination of klistsAlan Stern
Re: 2.6.13-mm2Andrew Morton
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Sam Ravnborg
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inlineAndrew Morton
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
Re: 2.6.13-mm2Hugh Dickins
Re: 2.6.13-mm2Daniel Ritz
[New] [PATCH] Clean up wbsd detection handlingPierre Ossman
[New] [PATCH] Remove trailing whitespace in wbsdPierre Ossman
[New] [PATCH] Remove wbsd delayed detection.Pierre Ossman
[New] RE: new asm-offsets.h patch problems"Luck, Tony"
Re: [patch] Add suspend/resume support to locomo.cPavel Machek
Re: [PATCH 2.6.13-rc4 1/1] pci_ids: patch for Intel ICH7RGrant Coady
[New] RE: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64"Luck, Tony"
oops plugsched, spa_ws, scsi, sata, ata_piix, threading 2.6.13-mm2Michal Piotrowski
Re: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64Andi Kleen
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Roland Dreier
[New] Bad I/O performance Highpoint Rocket 1520 SATA controller (kernel ...Pedro Venda
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeAl Viro
Re: new asm-offsets.h patch problemsSam Ravnborg
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
[New] [GIT PATCHES] kbuild fixesSam Ravnborg
Re: Elimination of klistsJames Bottomley
[PATCH 1/3] kbuild: rename prepare to archprepare to fix dependen ...Sam Ravnborg
[PATCH 3/3] mips: rename offsets.c to asm-offsets.cSam Ravnborg
[PATCH 2/3] kbuild: fix silentoldconfig with make O=Sam Ravnborg
[New] RE: new asm-offsets.h patch problems"Luck, Tony"
[New] Pruning the source tree (idea)Tom Watson
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeSam Ravnborg
Re: [GIT PATCHES] kbuild fixesLinus Torvalds
[PATCH] drivers/char/isicom old api rewritten (round 2)Jiri Slaby
Re: new asm-offsets.h patch problemsSam Ravnborg
Re: [GIT PATCHES] kbuild fixesLinus Torvalds
Re: PROBLEM: oops occured by dentry being passed in is NULLAndrew Morton
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Andrew Morton
Re: Pruning the source tree (idea)Jesper Juhl
Re: [PATCH] drivers/char/isicom old api rewritten (round 2)Andrew Morton
Re: Elimination of klistsAndrew Morton
Re: multiple independent keyboard kernel supportHelge Hafting
Re: multiple independent keyboard kernel supportHelge Hafting
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Alex Riesen
Re: [patch] Add suspend/resume support to locomo.cPavel Machek
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inline"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH 1/10] drivers/char: pci_find_device remove (drivers/ch ...Jiri Slaby
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inline"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [PATCH] use add_taint() for setting tainted bit flags"Randy.Dunlap"
Re: [patch 13/14] x86_64: Use common functions in cluster and phy ...Andi Kleen
Re: oops plugsched, spa_ws, scsi, sata, ata_piix, threading 2.6.1 ...Peter Williams
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] make add_taint() inlineKyle Moffett
[PATCH] drivers/char/isicom old api rewritten (round 3)Jiri Slaby
Re: asm-offsets.h is generated in the source treeAl Viro
[New] Linux-2.4.31-hf5Willy Tarreau
Re: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64Jeff Garzik
Re: Elimination of klistsJames Bottomley
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Neil Brown
Re: Very strange Marvell/Yukon Gigabit NIC networking problemsSteve Kieu
Re: oops plugsched, spa_ws, scsi, sata, ata_piix, threading 2.6.1 ...Michal Piotrowski
[New] [OOPS] 2.6.13-mm2 scsi, sata, ich5Michal Piotrowski
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Jesper Juhl
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Neil Brown
[New] RE: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64"Luck, Tony"
Re: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64Jeff Garzik
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Bernd Eckenfels
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Junio C Hamano
Re: [PATCH] (i)stallion removePeter Chubb
Re: [Alsa-devel] Re: Brand-new notebook useless with Linux...Lee Revell
Re: read-from-all-disks support for RAID1?Lennert Buytenhek
Re: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64Chris Wedgwood
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Dmitry Torokhov
Re: [2/3] Set compatibility flag for 4GB zone on IA64Jesse Barnes
Re: 2.6.13-mm2"Martin J. Bligh"
Re: 2.6.13-mm2"Martin J. Bligh"
Re: VM balancing issues on 2.6.13: dentry cache not getting shrun ...Theodore Ts'o
[New] Quick Trading Gains are PossibleMatilda
Re: What's up with the GIT archive on www.kernel.org?Linus Torvalds
\
\/
Last update: 2014-02-10 23:48 [0.164 seconds]
2004-2010 Jasper Spaans