SubjectRE: [patch 1/1] Hot plug CPU to support physical add of new processors (i386)

We have a server control mechanism that sends appropriate messages and
notifications to the OS. The BIOS handles all the hardware level stuff,
including bringing the processor into appropriate state. The user level
driver handles those messages and uses OS facilities to bring up
processors and make them operational.

--Natalie