    SubjectRe: multiple independent keyboard kernel support
    Hello!

    > Btw, Aivils Stoss created a nice way to make several X instances have
    > separate keyboards - see the linux-console archives for the faketty
    > driver.

    I haven't looked recently, but when I tried that several years ago,
    the biggest problem was to make two simultaneously running X servers
    not switch off each other's video card I/O ports off :)

    All other things looked solvable with a reasonably small effort.

    Have a nice fortnight
    --
    Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
    There is no place like ~