    SubjectRe: multiple independent keyboard kernel support

    > Btw, Aivils Stoss created a nice way to make several X instances have
    > separate keyboards - see the linux-console archives for the faketty
    > driver.

    I haven't looked recently, but when I tried that several years ago,
    the biggest problem was to make two simultaneously running X servers
    not switch off each other's video card I/O ports off :)

    All other things looked solvable with a reasonably small effort.

    Have a nice fortnight
    Martin `MJ' Mares <>
    There is no place like ~

      Last update: 2005-09-01 16:50    [W:0.020 / U:6.904 seconds]