SubjectRe: multiple independent keyboard kernel support

> Btw, Aivils Stoss created a nice way to make several X instances have
> separate keyboards - see the linux-console archives for the faketty
> driver.

I haven't looked recently, but when I tried that several years ago,
the biggest problem was to make two simultaneously running X servers
not switch off each other's video card I/O ports off :)

All other things looked solvable with a reasonably small effort.

Have a nice fortnight
Martin `MJ' Mares <>
There is no place like ~