SubjectReally BAD granularity example in BKCVS output
Date
I've locally downloaded and installed the GIT version of the BitKeeper tree
(the first existing upload - have been away for a while, don't know if there
are others), and while browsing the history for some work, I found this
commit:

http://localhost/~paolo/git/?p=old-2.6-bkcvs/.git;a=commit;h=b035f9332ce7e205af43f7cfdf4e1cf3625f7ad5

(the hashes work on the kernel.org copy of that repository, assuming it wasn't
re-exported).

Well, that is *awfully* big (543 files touched)! Isn't there anything which
can be done about that? What is worse, the commit message is truncated!

And yes, sorry if this is a stupid question.
--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)