SubjectRe: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)

>>This is what I think, please correct me if I'm saying something crazy.
>It is definitely all done by the windows kernel driver.

We might have something here. If you are a driver writer, developer
or want to help us, this is when.

PLEASE read the following article, it has the data of a guy that made a
driver in IBM for Linux and he described the driver he made. He cannot
release it, but he explained it and someone can write one. Believe me,
that I would do it, if I would have any knowledge. ;-)

If you have an IBM Thinkpad with HDAPS, this is when you can help us
with a driver.