    SubjectRe: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer)

    >>This is what I think, please correct me if I'm saying something crazy.
    >It is definitely all done by the windows kernel driver.

    We might have something here. If you are a driver writer, developer
    or want to help us, this is when.

    PLEASE read the following article, it has the data of a guy that made a
    driver in IBM for Linux and he described the driver he made. He cannot
    release it, but he explained it and someone can write one. Believe me,
    that I would do it, if I would have any knowledge. ;-)

    If you have an IBM Thinkpad with HDAPS, this is when you can help us
    with a driver.

      Last update: 2005-07-03 11:46    [W:0.020 / U:8.028 seconds]