SubjectRE: Linux v2.6.13-rc3

>Still it would be nice to let people know what to do if they
>have problems with
>these changes. Many people don't run -rc kernels and even more people
>don't run -mm, so they have no idea that there are known
>regressions ...

I hope the broader exposure will break the EC patch on
another machine (besides your rare Asus) so that we
can figure it out and get it fixed for everybody.

Re: the S3 interrupt resume issue. We're hoping to fix
the most common drivers before the release ships; and
we'd like to have a method to detect when drivers
do not release their interrupt so that we can at
least have a warning to the user to unload the
offending module until it gets fixed.

thanks for your support,
-Len

  Last update: 2005-07-22 07:40    [W:0.019 / U:2.228 seconds]