    >From: Russell King []On Behalf Of Russell King

    >Can we see this code?
    Because I was working on the assumption that the driver would no longer be
    serial.c and would use only my card, I may have done some things that
    weren't exactly the best practice. This is partially why I am trying to
    figure out the "correct" way to use the new serial driver. Because I went
    with the entire serial.c file, I don't think that I can post it. However,
    you can get my modifications here: I renamed
    the serial.c file to fcap_335.c and I changed the devnodes to be
    /dev/ttyFCx. I think every modification that I made has a comment //mds
    near it.

    >Despite being the maintainer for the serial layer, I'm not on linux-serial.
    Right, I am on linux-serial and I had seen a couple of posts from you on
    linux-serial, I kind of assumed that you were there too.

    Matt Schulte
    Commtech, Inc.

      Last update: 2005-07-12 03:01    [W:0.020 / U:69.260 seconds]