    SubjectRE: Serial PCI driver in 2.6.x kernel (i.e. 8250_pci HOWTO)
    Date
    >From: Russell King [mailto:rmk@arm.linux.org.uk]On Behalf Of Russell King

    >Can we see this code?
    Because I was working on the assumption that the driver would no longer be
    serial.c and would use only my card, I may have done some things that
    weren't exactly the best practice. This is partially why I am trying to
    figure out the "correct" way to use the new serial driver. Because I went
    with the entire serial.c file, I don't think that I can post it. However,
    you can get my modifications here:
    http://support.commtech-fastcom.com/fcap335_07_11_2005.tar.gz. I renamed
    the serial.c file to fcap_335.c and I changed the devnodes to be
    /dev/ttyFCx. I think every modification that I made has a comment //mds
    near it.

    >Despite being the maintainer for the serial layer, I'm not on linux-serial.
    Right, I am on linux-serial and I had seen a couple of posts from you on
    linux-serial, I kind of assumed that you were there too.

    Thanks,

    Matt Schulte
    Commtech, Inc.
    http://www.commtech-fastcom.com

      Last update: 2005-07-12 03:01    [W:0.022 / U:0.200 seconds]