SubjectRE: [patch 2.6.12-rc3] dell_rbu: Resubmitting patch for new DellBIOS update driver

I am working on a solution for this; so yes, I will submit a patch to
enhance firmware_class.c code.

Mean while the driver sent earlier is tested and working on current
version of 2.6 kernel and we have tested it with various distros based
on 2.6 kernel. Changing the kernel and making the driver dependent on
the new code will make the driver not work on the current kernels which
the users have.
This will make driver non functional on current 2.6 kernels and will be
an issue if users don't want to upgrade their kernels but just want the
driver to update BIOS.

Thanks,
Abhay

  Last update: 2005-06-07 16:51    [W:0.028 / U:1.648 seconds]