SubjectRe: [SATA] libata-dev queue updated
Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 01:48:28PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
>
>>Greg Stark wrote:

>>>Are there diffs downloadable for these? In particular I'm looking for
>>>passthru. I'm imagining that with passthru SMART works?
>>
>>You'll need to generate the diffs yourself, I'm afraid.
>

> I haven't tried git, but is there really no way to tell git to do
> "For every branch, generate a diff against Linus' tree" ?

for branch in .git/refs/heads/*
do
done

> This together with making them available at some URL would make life
> easier for some people.

And you, or anyone else, is welcome to take on this past and create a
website that auto-posts patches for trees.

All my development is in public; all the data is there for anyone who
wishes to use it.

Jeff

  Last update: 2005-06-04 21:09    [W:0.075 / U:0.064 seconds]