    SubjectRe: Problems with Firewire and -mm kernels
    On Jun 28 2005, Ben Collins wrote:
    > On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 03:12:45AM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
    > > Is there any other information that I can provide you with that would help
    > > track this?
    > Diff git2's ieee1394 directory and the SVN repo from if you
    > could.

    Ok, I see that this is getting to be really important now, because I think
    that Andrew forwarded some patches to Linus and now the Firewire enclosure
    doesn't seem to work with 2.6.13-rc1 anymore (it works perfectly with
    vanilla kernel 2.6.12).

    The behaviour that I get with 2.6.13-rc1 is the same one that I got with
    2.6.12-mm1 or 2.6.12-mm2. :-(

    Oh, BTW, I just checked this with another drive, an iPod (2nd Generation)
    and its partition table is also not read (like what happens with the drive
    in the Firewire enclosure).

    So, I guess that this is another data point that may be useful.

    Thank you very much for your help, Rogério.

    Rogério Brito : :
    Homepage of the algorithms package :
    Homepage on freshmeat:

      Last update: 2005-07-01 03:07    [W:0.021 / U:21.676 seconds]