    SubjectMemory Management during Program Loading

    I have a query regarding memory management using Linux kernel.

    In our system we have a secure physical memory starting and ending at
    predefined addresses. We want to execute certain programs, which have
    to be running secure in those address spaces only.

    Is it possible to force the loader to load the "particular" program
    (both the code and data segment) at that pre-defined secure physical
    memory, without any major kernel changes?

      Last update: 2005-06-28 19:54    [W:0.019 / U:17.180 seconds]