SubjectRe: Novell Linux Kernel Debugger (NLKD)
Hi!

(please wrap your lines after 72 characters or so)

> Novell engineering is introducing the Novell Linux Kernel Debugger (NLKD) as an open source project intended to provide an enhanced and robust debugging experience for Linux kernel developers.
>
> The project (nlkd) at http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?nlkd currently has code patches to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server v9 SP1 and SP2, which when applied allow kernel developers to recompile the Linux kernel exposing the functionality provided by NLKD.
>
> Patches against the mainline will be forthcoming after community
> feedback.

gettingRidOfFunkyCapitalisation and rid of hungarian notation_t would
be a good start. (I only seen the docs, but it has some code snippets
that look very ugly).
Pavel
--
teflon -- maybe it is a trademark, but it should not be.