    SubjectRe: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.12-rc6-V0.7.48-00
    On Saturday 25 June 2005 01:39, Gene Heskett wrote:
    >On Saturday 25 June 2005 00:47, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    >>* Ingo Molnar <> wrote:

    >>> ok, could you try the patch below, ontop of whatever tree hung
    >>> for you?
    >>also included in -V0.7.50-19 and later patches.
    >> Ingo
    >Gahh, and I just built -18 but amanda is running so can't reboot
    >anyway. This is my night to do a graveyard at the tv transmitter so
    >it'll be the middle of the day Saturday before I get one eye open
    >simultainiously again. -19 wasn't there 3 or 4 hours ago.
    >Thanks, I report back when I have done it.

    It seems the transmitter only needed a goodnight kiss, so I came back
    & built it. So far running good, 5 minute uptime, looks good. More
    reports if I find any gotcha's :) Seemed to boot marginally faster
    too, but no stopwatch timeings were done.

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
    99.35% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
    message by Gene Heskett are:

      Last update: 2005-06-25 09:30    [W:0.021 / U:15.892 seconds]