SubjectRe: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.12-rc6-V0.7.48-00
On Saturday 25 June 2005 01:39, Gene Heskett wrote:
>On Saturday 25 June 2005 00:47, Ingo Molnar wrote:
>>* Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:

>>> ok, could you try the patch below, ontop of whatever tree hung
>>> for you?
>>
>>also included in -V0.7.50-19 and later patches.
>>
>> Ingo
>
>Gahh, and I just built -18 but amanda is running so can't reboot
>anyway. This is my night to do a graveyard at the tv transmitter so
>it'll be the middle of the day Saturday before I get one eye open
>simultainiously again. -19 wasn't there 3 or 4 hours ago.
>
>Thanks, I report back when I have done it.

It seems the transmitter only needed a goodnight kiss, so I came back
& built it. So far running good, 5 minute uptime, looks good. More
reports if I find any gotcha's :) Seemed to boot marginally faster
too, but no stopwatch timeings were done.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans